The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Lewis44

Seller: dave94598
Buyer: Me
Item: Nikon LS-4000 Scanner

My Scanner Died so I bought Dave's.

It arrived Promptly & in Great Shape, Exactly as Described. I Couldn't be Happier

Brian S

Buyer: Lamlux
Seller: Me
Item: 5cm F2 Nikkor and 5cm f1.5 Sonnar.

Easy transaction, great buyer, and always like to see pictures taken with the lens by the new owner.

dtp06

Seller: Moonshine
Item: Artisan and Artist ACAM 7100 Oscar Bag

Great bag in as described condition (like new) for a good deal! Definitely wouldn't hesitate w/ this seller as he communicated well and sent the bag almost immediately after he received payment.

Moonshine, thanks for a smooth transaction and awesome bag!!

Don Hutton

I recently sold a Leica S2 body to John Schwartz. John was a pleasure to deal with in every way. This was a high $ transaction and was a real pleasure. I'd highly recommend transacting with him.

John Black

Purchased Don's S2 (Don Hutton). The S2 was as described and communication was good through-out the transaction. I would definitely recommend Don. Thank you.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Buyer: Cindy Flood
Seller: tom in mpls

I bought Tom's Minolta 50 f/1.7 lens on Saturday, and it arrived in Monday's mail. The lens is just as Tom described it. I recommend Tom and would buy or sell with him anytime.

SamC

Seller: LarryWomack

I bought Larry's Sony A850 and it arrived in pristine condition. I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of other A850's for sale before Larry's, but I'm glad I waited because this is the one I've been waiting for!

The camera is in beautiful condition, just as described, and the price was right. Larry shipped right away. He always kept me informed, and answered all my questions. No hassles. I wish all members were like this! Thanks Larry, I hope to deal with you again!

Best Regards,
Sam

faneuil

Seller: Aicha Iqbal
Buyer: me

Just received the M9 I purchased from Aicha.
Superb fast and friendly purchase. After I emailed her that I would buy her camera she called me right away to confirm everything and shipped that very day.
Aicha is highly recommended in my book.

Eric Korenman

bigthreed

A positive feedback for Hcubell. I bought a Canon 24-105 and 70-200 F/4 IS lens and they were delivered quickly and as described.

Mardu

Seller: nandemofoto
Buyer: me

Just bought a Canon 7 RF + Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM (set) from Julian. Very easy person to communicate and do business with. Camera and lens, which arrived safely and very quickly from Japan today, and were just as described in Julian's ad.

Thanks Julian

Michael (Mardu)