The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

nandemofoto

Seller: me (nandemofoto)
Buyer: Mardu

Fast payment, good communication, smooth intercontinental transaction!
Thank you Michael.

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
Seller: bsphotomac
Buyer: me

I bought a Ninja Panohead from him, exact items as described, fast shipment.
Thanks a lot.
_______
Manouch

Hosermage

Seller: Etermes (Alberto)
Buyer: Me

Bought the Olympus OM-D kit from Alberto. Excellent communication with status updates and package tracking. Will not hesitate to do business again! Thanks.

R

rosewood1969

seller: gliderbee
buyer: me

Bought the ricoh gr1v. excellent communication and follow-up! will not hesitate to deal again!

etermes

Seller: Me (etermes)
Buyer: Hosermage (David)

thank you David for your confidence in me, your patience with Olympus Spain,
instant payment and excellent communication received

Enjoy the OM-D silver kit

Tibor

Seller: JohnAONeill

Items: Mamiya 645AFD III & 45 2.8D.

John was great to deal with, excellent communication, fast and secure shipping and the items are just great (really in mint as new condition).

Thank you John :thumbup:

peterlat

Seller: Me
Buyer: JeffWarren

Jeff was a great buyer to deal with--communicative, responsive, quick payment. A flawless transaction. Thanks, Jeff.

kirio

Seller: Jaladhi
Items: Voigtlander lenses (50mm/1.5 + 75mm/2.5)

The transaction with Jaladhi was great - shipped fast, lenses just as described. I'll gladly deal with him again should the opportunity arise.

R

RémiC

Seller : anGy
Buyer : Me
Item : 55mm Mamiya

&

Seller : Jérôme.E
Buyer : Me
Item : Phase One DF

Perfect transaction for both, items as described, fast shipping and great communication.

MCTuomey

Seller: bingoh2000
Item: Leica M9 grip
Comment: Adam was great to deal with - very fast shipping, item as described, excellent communication.

J

justinmjohns

Bought a 40mm Summicron from ark8012. Transaction was great. Shipped fast and packaged well. Item was as described. Would buy from him again.

ark8012

Buyer: justinmjohns

Seller: Me (ark8012)

Item: 40mm Summicron

I have a very nice transaction with justin. Good communication as well. Thank you!!

Tibor

Seller: Chris Giles

Item: Mamiya Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D lens

Chris was just great. Communication was fast and excellent and shipping was just amazingly fast. The lens was sent on Tuesday from the UK and I received it the next day (in Slovenia). The lens is simply amazing.

Thank you Chris :thumbup:

K

Khatsalano

I purchased a Nikon 28mm f2.8 from aleksanderpolo. A very nice lens and a very nice easy transaction. A very nice person to deal with.

Khatsalano

darr

Purchased a nice Nex-7 kit and case from ecsh. Fantastic service and friendly correspondence. Highly recommend.

Thanks again!

J

Jamie_F

Seller: GMB

Buyer: Jamie_F

Item: Leica M8.2 with handgrip

I recently bought a Leica M8.2 from Georg. He is a great seller, responded to every question I had and kept in communication throughout the process, right from me expressing interest to the camera arriving. Everything was packaged very well and sent the very next day after I had transferred the money.

The item was probably even better condition then I thought and I would have no qualms buying from him again!

GMB

Seller: Me

Buyer: Jamie_F

Item: M8.2

Excellent communication. Prompt payment after he decided to buy. A great pleasure to deal with.

tom in mpls

Buyer: tom in mpls (me)
Seller: Moonshine

Item: B+W filter

Prompt communication and Aicha kept me informed. Filter arrived in perfect condition as advertised.