The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

O

ofmanynicknames

Seller: Terry
Buyer: Me
Item: Olympus 14-54 2.8-3.5 II zoom lens

Rapid communication and shipping and item in pristine condition.

Frits

Seller: Sonny "just4fun".
Item: Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 lens

Great communication, prompt shipping and careful packaging. Wonderful condition lens, as advertized.
Thank you Sonny!

my_photography

Now that I am at this page. Another purchase few months ago:

Seller: gogopix (Victor)
Item: Leica R 100mm with ELPRO

Positive experience. Thanks, Victor.

ns2397

I (ID: ns2397) bought a Sigma 30/2.8 E-mount lens from Markwon.
This is the 2nd time have great experience with him.
I accidentally paid by PayPal Credit Card instead of PayPal Gift as agreed.
But the lens was shipped promptly.
Strongly recommended !

Best,
Nanshi

kmeyers

Purchased D800E from onaujee. Flawless seller. Great communication, super fast shipment. Couldn't be happier.
Thanks Jauno!

T

tcruise709

Positive feedback (or regenerative feedback) occurs in a feedback loop when the mathematical sign of the net gain around the feedback loop (sometimes called the loop gain) is positive. That is, positive feedback is in phase with the input, in the sense that it adds to make the input larger. Positive feedback is a process in which the effects of a small disturbance on a system can include an increase in the magnitude of the perturbation. That is, A produces more of B which in turn produces more of A. In contrast, a system that has negative gain around the loop has negative feedback.

onaujee

D800E

Seller: onaujee (me)
Buyer: kmeyers

Ken was great to deal with. Fast payment, instant communication, and very easy transaction. Enjoy the new camera!

Don Libby

Seller: me
Buyer: smoothstones
Item: Domke F6 wax bag

Very positive experience with Bruce, fast payer highly recommend :thumbs:

Don

javanutsy

Buyer: aleksanderpolo
Seller: javanutsy (me)
Item: Olympus Pen-F 40mm f1.4 G Zuiko

Easy communications, quick payment. Could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Thanks again!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Lonna Tucker
Buyer: Graham Welland

Very nice person to deal with. Alpa helicoid mount absolutely as described. I'd be happy to buy/sell with Lonna any time.

V

Vivek

Seller: jonoslack

Buyer: me

Bought a NEX-7 kit from Jono. Perhaps the fastest transaction I have ever made! Fabulous person to deal with!:thumbs:

Thanks a bunch, Jono! :)

sxgva

seller: croutt
buyer: me
item: Leica 75mm summicron Asph

Great communication and very smooth transaction with seller. Would deal with again!
Item arrived quickly, exactly as described. Thank you for the beautiful lens.

heninden

seller: croutt
buyer: me

Chris is great! The lens is as described (new looking) and promptly shipped overnight so I can take it on vacation.
Thank you very much, Chris.

Henry

smoothstones

Purchased a Minolta Autocord from Mike,
MCTuomey; great shipping of a quality product. Very
pleasant person to deal with. Thanks again.

Bruce(Smoothstones)

MCTuomey

Item: Minolta Autocord
Buyer: smoothstones
Comments: Great to deal with Bruce - fast, fair, decisive communication, can't ask for better.