The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

weeks82

seller: kit laughlin
buyer: me

a nice & smooth transaction for a Panasonic 25mm 1.4 MFT lens. Arrived in 10 days from Australia. Great seller, thanks.

sxgva

Seller: bsphotomac
Buyer: me
Item: Voigtlander 90mm f/3.4 APO Lanthar Screw Mount

Very smooth transaction and item arrived exactly as described. Would deal with again!

A big thumbs up for user jstaben (Jonathan). I bought a Leica 90mm TEM from him and the whole experience was very pleasant. He communicated very well and responded extremely promptly to my questions and follow up actions. Highly recommended and I will certainly purchase from him again if the opportunity arises!

tom in mpls

Seller: tom in mpls (me)
Buyer: Tony

Items: Fuji X-Pro1, 2 lenses, flash, and Thumbs Up

We conducted a lively negotiation, culminating in Tony buying most everything I had! Payment arrived promptly.

Excellent buyer, A+ on all accounts.

bolim

Seller: ark8012
Buyer: bolim

Item: Nikon RF Nikkor S 50mm F/1.4 Millenium lens

Brilliant seller and always keen to answer all my questions. I am very very pleased with the lens. In fact it looks much better than the description.
I will not think twice to buy from Noah again!
Thanks for smooth transaction.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Buyer: Amin

Seller: me (Kit L)

I was delighted to be able to sell to Amin; it was our first transaction here, and it was perfect in all ways. Thank you, and to all members, deal with complete confidence.

ark8012

Seller: ark8012 (me)
Buyer: bolim

Item: Nikon RF Nikkor S 50mm F/1.4 Millenium lens

Great transaction and nice communication. Fast payment!! Thank you!!

turbodieselvw

Seller: mathomas
Item: Thinktank Retrospective 7

Mike was great to deal with. Shipping was fast and the bag was as described. No surprises there! The big surprise was when he agreed to ship the bag to Canada! And the funds from this transaction went to a non-profit charity!

Konrad

mathomas

Seller: mathomas
Item: Thinktank Retrospective 7

Mike was great to deal with. Shipping was fast and the bag was as described. No surprises there! The big surprise was when he agreed to ship the bag to Canada! And the funds from this transaction went to a non-profit charity!

Konrad
Konrad was patient with me while I hemmed and hawed over sending to Canada, and paid quickly when I finally agreed :). Thanks, Konrad!

Sarheat

Seller: Kit laughlin
Buyer: Me

Bought a Perar lens from KL, excellent communication, excellent packing and fast shipper, highly recommended seller, I'll gladly do business with him again, thank you KL

Mohamed

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Buyer: Mohamed (Sarheat)
Seller: me (Kit Laughlin)

Item: the unbelievably tiny Perar 35/3.5 lens. We have done business before as well, and all transactions have been perfect from my perspective. I will very happily do business with Sarheat again. Thanks Mohamed!

Hosermage

Seller: Don Hutton

Item: Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH. Quick and easy transaction, item is mint as described and arrived well packed with bubbles and peanuts. Thanks for a smooth purchase!

mls64

Seller: erudolph

Item: BBB-E bag. Great transaction. Ed was quick to send a requested photo, shipped quickly, good packing, and the item was exactly as described. Thanks again Ed, and GetDPI.

Robert

Seller: monza

Item:MSA Hot Shoe Adapter for NEX-5N. Robert shipped right away and he item is brand new, as he described. Thanks, Robert!

Funny, this is my first post on this forum. I've been a lurker, but I really enjoy this forum.