The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

johnkuo

Seller: JWW
Buyer: johnkuo

Item: Leica 21/3.4 ASPH

Perfect transaction. Item arrived well packaged and in like new condition. Highly recommended.

JWW

Buyer: johnkuo
Seller: JWW (me)

Item: Leica 21mm 3.4 ASPH Super Elmar

Very quick payment, good communications, and smooth transaction.

madmaxmedia

Seller: madmaxmedia (me)
Buyer: dixeyk
Item: Sigma 30mm f/2.8 E Lens for Sony NEX

Great transaction! Fast payment and easy communication, the entire process was great. Thanks!!

HenryFool

Seller: HenryFool (me)
Buyer: bcf
Item: Voigtlander Heliar 15mm

Bernard was a pleasure to deal with, great communication, quick responses. Highly recommended to all.

ReeRay

Seller Kit Laughlin
Buyer (Me)

Heliar 75mm f2.5

Item exactly as described, arrived very quickly and I'm very pleased. Good guy to deal with.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Seller: agoglanian

I bought a Minolta "beercan" from Abram. He was great to deal with. The lens came quickly. It was well-packaged and as described. I'd recommend this seller.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Another wonderful transaction.

Seller: me (KL)

Buyer: ReeRay

Heliar 75/2.5 lens.

I was completely happy withe the transaction, and I want to thank Jack and Guy publicly for providing us with a civilized place to do these deals on.

Thanks Ray, Guy, and Jack!

agoglanian

Buyer: Cindyflood
Seller: Me
Item: Minolta 70-210mm f/4

Cindy contacted me to purchase a lens from an estate listing I posted, she communicated quickly, paid even quicker, and was a perfectly wonderful person to deal with.

I would gladly highly recommend her as a buyer to this or any other photo community.

- Abram

JP_M23456789

Great seller!
Buyer: Me. (JP_M23456789)

Seller: hulk (Portugal)

Item: SWC/M

I'm satisfied with transaction with him. Very well packed and well documented.
I would buy again from him. highly recommend!
Thanks a lot!

Jun

hulk

Great seller!
Buyer: Me. (JP_M23456789)

Seller: hulk (Portugal)

Item: SWC/M

I'm satisfied with transaction with him. Very well packed and well documented.
I would buy again from him. highly recommend!
Thanks a lot!

Jun
Jun,
Thank you for the pleasent deal
I tried to be at your level of quality :)
Thank you for an easy deal, hope to do business again
Best regards
Paulo

anthonysemone

Buyer: I bought from

Seller: akptc

What: Contax 21/2.8 with finder

One of the very best transactions in 4 years of buying and selling. Lens and finder in NIB condition. Wow!! Packaging was a box inside a box with the interior of the second box lined with foam rubber and each item in its original casing separated by foam rubber. Each item in its own case in turn was wrapped in soft paper, secured by rubber bands, whilst the lens itself had its caps secured by more rubber bands. Andy, you could well create a business out of this packaging protocol. I am now set for Paris.

Superb transaction with a very personable, accessible and PM responsive gentleman. Multiple thumbs up here, Andy, thanks so much,

tony

akptc

Buyer: anthonysemone
Seller: me
Item: Contax 21/2.8 with finder

It was simply a pleasure to deal with Tony on this transaction. I would heartily recommend him as a reliable, no-nonsense buyer.

Thanks again!

Andy

travisennis

Buyer: me
Seller: jonw
Item: Contex 50mm 1.4

Jon is a great seller. The item came exactly as described and he shipped it quickly. I would deal with Jon again and highly recommend him.

Thanks,
Travis

jonw

Buyer: travisennis
Seller: Jonw
Item: Contax 50mm 1.4

Travis purchased my lens and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, he paid quickly, and is a nice guy to deal with. I hope to do business with him again in the future !

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Buyer: Me
Seller: Pesto

Metz 54Zi and adapter

Everything as described and a very pleasant buying experience. The flash was well wrapped and worked perfectly.

Thanks Douglas!

TLiu

Buyer: me
Seller:rga

item: alpa stc and grip

very pleasant transaction. rga is a nice gentalman and the items are as described. highly recommended.