The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

LeicaFan

Seller: Vobluda
Buyer: Me

I purchased an E39 Leitz filter from Martin. The filter was packaged very carefully and made it from The Czech Republic to California in a little over a week. The filter is in amazing condition - just as described.

Thanks, Martin!

ns2397

Buyer: Me (ns2397)
Seller: LightingLeica
Item: Leica Summicron 50/2,0

Great experiences, Nice to deal with.
Thanks !

dtp06

Seller: Moonshine
Buyer: me

Item: A&A Oscar Bag

Sorry, meant to leave this awhile ago when I bought the bag. Had a flawless transaction w/ Moonshine and wouldn't hesitate to buy again. The bag was perfect for me and came in exact condition described!

Thanks Moonshine!

anthonysemone

Seller: audii-dudii

Buyer: I'm the guy :D

Item: X-Pro1 Thumbs Up

Flawless transaction. TU was still sealed in its original packaging. Graciously A-D shipped USPS so it got here in a couple days. His communication was immediate. He's Good To Go
as far as I'm concerned.

thank you, Sir

Sparky16

Seller; just4fun(Sonny)
Buyer; me

I ran a WTB ad to buy a Nikon 300mm/2.8 VR II. Sonny had a 300mm/2.8 VR I, not exactly what I wanted, but he offered me a great deal on his OTHERWISE LIKE NEW Nikon 300mm/2.8 VR I.
He packed the lens with its all original shipping carton with original packing material in another large box with foam cushion. Of course everything went very smoth and the lens is spotless, much better than described.

I knew I was paying premium price for this, but it was well worth every penny and a lot more. I recommend Sonny(user ID - just4fun) for one of the best sellers here on GetDPI forum. Thanks!

just4fun

Seller: me
Buyer: steve (sparky16)
Buyer is very easy to deal with and our 4K transaction went well, thanks... My goal is always make buyers happy and this is not an exception :)

Kitok

Seller: sonny (just4fun)
Buyer: me (Kitok)
Item: Hasselblad H1D-22 Fully Serviced by manufacture, great big fat Pixel!

***Flawless transaction!***

Dealing with Sonny was an absolute pleasure. He was very personable, informative and at no time did he pressure me to make a rapid purchase decision.

mathomas

Seller: Me
Buyer: Jesse Webb (same forum ID)

Item: Leica M2 body

Jesse paid quickly and let me know as soon as the body arrived. Another successful GetDPI transaction. Thanks Jesse and GetDPI!

Jesse Webb

Seller: mathomas
Buyer: Jesse Webb (me)

Item: Leica M2 body

Mike was a responsive seller. He was prompt to return correspondence and quickly shipped the camera priority mail as promised. It arrived in great condition - I'm very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

motrix

Seller: motrix
Buyer: opticagent

Item: Ricoh GRD GW-2 and GH-2

Shawn has great communication and paid fast. Great transaction, thanks Shawn!

motrix

Seller: motrix
Buyer: DReilly

Item: Ricoh GXR/ M-module/ VF-2

It was a pleasure to work with Doug. Excellent communication, speedy payment, flawless transaction. Thanks Doug!

opticagent

Purchased a Ricoh GH-2 and Ricoh GW-2 form motrix, AKA Marvin and very pleased with the purchase.
Communication: A+
Description of items: A+
Packing skills: A+
Shipping speed: A+

Would buy from again!

Thanks Marvin!

TLiu

Seller: frostg
Items: Alpa SK90mm. Leica Disto D5. Sekonic L758D light meter.

Grant is a great seller. Very honest in describing his items. Super fast shipping. Prompt communication. I cannot ask for a better seller. I bought the items shipped from Australia to California and all arrived in great packaging.

Frostg

Buyer: TLiu
Items: Alpa Schneider Digitar 90mm, Sekonic L758D spotlight meter and Leica Disto D5.
Tong was good to sell to. He paid promptly and kept me informed when items arrived safely with him. Good to do business with. Thanks

JoelM

Seller: mathomas
Item sold: Contax 35-70mm 3.4 Zeiss MM Lens

Mike provided an extremely accurate description, kept in communication and shipped well packed and lightening fast.

mathomas

Buyer: JoelM
Item sold: Contax 35-70mm 3.4 Zeiss MM Lens

Joel paid quickly, and kept in touch with me regarding his receipt of the lens. Additionally, he was quick to leave me feedback here, which is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Joel and GetDPI!

Mardu

Buyer: Me
Seller: lambert
Item: Leica Summicron 35mm ASPH lens

Buying this lens from lambert was a very straightforward and stress-free experience. Excellent communication and very fast shipping/delivery. Thanks Vincent.

Mardu (Michael)

anthonysemone

Buyer: afkuang

Seller: anthonysemone

Item(s): Fuji X-Pro1 with 35/14 w/ hood, caps, Thumbs Up, couple batteries, charger, grip, papers, boxes. etc.

Based upon the excellent communication Andrew provided me, together with the detailed information contained therein regarding the shipping, funding sources, etc., I can flat out recommend him as an entirely trustworthy buyer, and, by implication, seller. So, don't be deterred by his having just joined up here. He has some excellent recommendations over on Fred Miranda; pictures posted on 500px; and is on the staff of his (major) university newspaper. Pretty strong credentials I'd say :) Thanks, Andrew, for a GREAT transaction.

tony