The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

cmace127

Transaction with: jstaben

Jon and I traded lens (plus some cash involved). He was an absolute please to deal with, he shipped the item quickly and described the gear accurately.

Do not hesitate to deal with Jon

jstaben

buyer/seller: Me and cmace127 (see post above)
seller/buyer: cmace127 and me

We had a trade involving two lenses plus a cash transaction. Very good communication and everything went flawlessly. Thanks again Connor!

Buyer: Kirk/thompsonkirk
Seller: Adam/bingoh2000

I'm delighted with the purchase and with Adam's accurate description, reasonable negotiation, and prompt shipping. I recommend him very favorably as a seller and would be delighted to do business with him again.

Kirk

CVickery

Item: A&A strap
Seller scooter

Comments: I bought an A&A strap from scooter. As described and shipped fast. Highly recommended.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Harry

HP Designjet Z3200 - everything was as described and is up and running perfectly. Not the smallest thing to drive up from the bay area but it was worth it and I'm very very happy with the printer :thumbs:

Happy to do business with Harry again. Super nice fellow and an easy buying experience.

jminor

Buyer: Kit Laughlin
Seller: Me
Item: Sigma DP2 Merrill.

Great transaction, good communication, a nice person to do business with.
Thanks Kit.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Seller: John Minor
Buyer: moi
Item: the awesome DP2 Merrill.

I had been hesitating over this for all the time I was workshopping in the US and Canada (the last three months) until I saw John's ad. I bought it immediately, and it was an excellent transaction all around. Thanks John.

kuujinbo

Buyer: me (kuujinbo)
Seller: CVickery
Item: Sankyo Kohki Komura 135mm f2.8 in LTM

CVickery was very communicative and easy to deal with. Fast shipping and the lens was well packed. Lens was exactly as described, THANKS!

Last edited:

CVickery

Seller: me

Buyer: kuujinbo

Item: Sankyo Kohki Komura 135mm f2.8 in LTM

Nice simple deal. Fast payment and no issues. Easy to recommend kuujinbo

Jim Schemel

Seller - kuujinbo

Buyer - Me

Item Purchased - Jupiter 9 / Nex Adapter

Summary - Great Transaction! Lens was as described.Very good Condition.Shipped Quickly after recieving payment.Communicated well throughout transaction.Finally packaging of the lens was outstanding! Top Notch.

Thank You Keith.

Highly Recommended

-Jim

MFnLF

Seller: Me
Buyer: JeffWarren
Item: Zeiss ZF.2 100mm MP

Met Jeff in person, great guy to deal with. Thanks for business!

kuujinbo

Seller: me (kuujinbo)
Buyer: Jim Schemel
Item: Jupiter 9 / Nex Adapter

Jim was not only very communicative throughout the whole process, but also paid quickly and in cash. If you're selling an item, that's as easy and good as it gets. :)

Thanks Jim, enjoy the lens!

Hosermage

Seller: Me (Hosermage)
Buyer: Frits
Item: Leica 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH Lens

Frits paid quickly and was very patient with the delivery as it took over 2 weeks for USPS to deliver the package from California to Canada. I will not hesitate to do business with Frits again. Always a pleasure to deal with active members.

Thanks.

Frits

Buyer: Me
Seller: David (Hosermage)
Item: Leica 28mm Elmarit M ASPH

Great communication throughout this smooth transaction.
The lens is excellent and in every way as described.

All-round great experience dealing with David, thanks!

mkultra88

Buyer: Me
Seller: flyawaychen (Eric C.)
Item: Sony A77

Great communication. Really quick shipping. Item as described in great condition.

Thanks, Eric!

sc_john

Seller: Don Hutton
Buyer: me
Item: Leica M9-P Silver/Chrome

Excellent transction, accurate communications, great packaging job and quick delivery. My second purchase from Don, and I would not hesitate to do many more. Thanks, Don.

John

lamlux

Seller: sa124m
Buyer: me
Item: Epson R-D1

Sam was very communicative the entire process and offered services beyond that of a normal seller, Perfect transaction and a great deal. Would not hesitate for another purchase.

Thanks Sam!