The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Seller: me

Buyer: Peter Klein

Item: Oly 45/1.8

A pleasure, all around, and it is such a pleasure (as others have noted) to do business with an active member. Thanks Peter!

Peter Klein

Seller: Kit Laughlin
Buyer: Me
Item: Olympus m-4/3 45/1.8

Kit is a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. He kept me informed every step of the way, the lens was just as he described, and I'm happy. Thanks, Kit!

snapper

Seller: hulk

Buyer: me (snapper)

Item: Hasselblad CFV digital back

Very helpful person, friendly and helpful
Product works great.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

A note of thanks to carstenw for the sale of his Carl Zeiss Distagon ZF 2.8/21mm.

Seller: carstenw
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Carl Zeiss Distagon ZF 2.8/21mm

Item as described, carefully packed and fast shipping.
Quick and friendly communication and the lens was in great condition.

Excellent Transaction all around. Thank you, Carsten.

kuujinbo

Buyer: sc_john
Item: Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2.8 T* Silver ZM

Responsive communication; fast payment; very friendly. Thank you John for making the sale go smoothly!

jstaben

Seller: kirio (Anthony)
Buyer: me-- jstaben

product: Noctilux f/1

excellent transaction came to me in 2 days! Anthony upgraded shipping and lens in great condition!

kirio

Buyer: jstaben (Jon)
Seller: kirio (me)

Item: Noctilux f/1.0

Jon was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was very quick and feedback was prompt. A seller couldn't ask for a better buyer.

Jonas

Buyer: Tim (aka tmessenger)
Seller: that was me

Tim asked for an old DSLR camera. I had a Pentax *ist DS in good condition but seeing no real use. Agreeing about the price and shipping method was quickly done and I think both of us ended up happy with the deal. This was a very smooth deal and I wouldn't hesitate dealing with Tim again, in either direction.

carstenw

A note of thanks to carstenw for the sale of his Carl Zeiss Distagon ZF 2.8/21mm.

Seller: carstenw
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Carl Zeiss Distagon ZF 2.8/21mm

Item as described, carefully packed and fast shipping.
Quick and friendly communication and the lens was in great condition.

Excellent Transaction all around. Thank you, Carsten.
You are very welcome, and a hearty thanks to you too, all buyers should be as friendly and sincere.

markmenard

Buyer: me
Seller: woodleica

Thanks to woodleice for the LA-EA2 adapter.
Went out of his way to ship it to Canada. Props for that.
Quickly shipped, well packaged, excellent condition.

woodleica

Buyer:markmenard

Polite and flexible buyer and worked with me to help with shipping. Don't hesitate to sell to him from the US even though he's in Canada.

Last edited:
Seller: woodleica

Bought M9 from Woodleica. He is patient and accommodating. Item is at least as good as described. Fast shipment and packed very well. Highly recommended.

sc_john

Seller: kuujinbo
Item: Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2.8 T* Silver ZM
Transaction was a pleasure. Description was accurate; communications were timely and friendly. Shipping was very fast, and packaging top-notch. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from kuujinbo.

Sarheat

Seller: jeffvk
Buyer: Me

Great seller, bought an RZII and couldn't be happier, shipped fast and the item was as described

Thank you Jeff

Mohamed

Hosermage

Seller: Me
Buyer: vadimg
Item: Sony RX100

smooth transaction, good buyer with prompt payment. I'm always amazed by how fast he responds to my emails within seconds. USPS was a bit slow, but he did not complain. Thanks again.

David

iainmurray

Having recently bought two items from Shortpballer (Eric Dos Santos) I'd like to place on record that I found him to be entirely reliable and trustworthy and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.