The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

vwvw

Buyer: Frits
Seller: Me
Item: Leica Summicron 50mm V5

Super smoothy and easy transaction. Fast payment, great communication & follow up.
I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks!

Farnz

Seller: OliverM
Buyer: Me
Item: Pentax Digital Spotmeter modified by Zone VI

Accurate description and photos, very smooth transaction, posted without delay, and I would happily do business with Marc again.

Thank you!

OliverM

Seller: OliverM
Item: Pentax Digital Spotmeter modified by Zone VI

Accurate description and photos, very smooth transaction, posted without delay, and I would happily do business with Marc again.

Thank you!
Thanks Pete for your kind feedback, it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Enjoy !

mathomas

Seller: fotografz (Marc)
Buyer: me
Item: Sony A900 DSLR Body

The A900 arrived quickly, was well-packed, and exactly as described. The opening experience was close to that of opening a brand-new item.

Thanks Marc!

- Mike

Kitok

Seller: ecsh (Joe)
Buyer: Me (Darrell)
Item: RRS MH-01 Monopod Head

Dealing with Joe was effortless. All emails were returned promptly, payment conditions were easy, the monopod shipped immediately and it arrived securely packaged and as advertised. Thank you!

ecsh

Buyer: Kitok
Item: RRS Monopod head.

Great communication, fast payment, effortless transaction. A pleasure to deal with.

Mike Z

I just purchased a17" MacBook Pro from Felix 5616.
Item was as described and the transaction went very smoothly.
he was good to do business with.

PoloDigital

Buyer: Landscapelover
Item: Hasselblad HC 210 f/4 lens

Super easy transaction and very easy to deal with. Recommended as a buyer.

Frits

Seller: Samuel (samuelphoto)
Item: Leica viewfinder magnifier M 1.25X

Smooth transaction of an excellent item.
Great communication and fast follow up.
Thanks!

ryc

Re: Positive Feedback for Steen

Seller: ryc (Jorge Torralba)
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.2

Steen was great to deal with. Quick transaction and clear communication. Even being outside of the U.S was not an issue. Will deal with Steen anytime.

Trade: jstaben (Jon) and hiepphotog (me)
Item: My 21 ZF.2 for his Nikon 24/1.4

Jon was a very pleasant guy to deal with. Great communication. We shipped the lenses out the day after. The lens well packed and arrived safely. The condition is very good. I couldn't ask for a better deal. Thank you Jon. Highly Recommended.

jstaben

Trade: jstaben (me) and hiepphotog (Hiep)
Item: His 21 ZF.2 for my Nikon 24/1.4

Highly recommend Hiep for any deals here. He has great feedback on FM and ebay and it's nice to have some history on the members here for deals. With trading, one has to have a fair amount of mutual trust since there is no paypal protection and I can say I would not have any hesitation dealing with Hiep any time. These are two decently expensive items and the trade was flawless and done/shipped/received within 3 days. Amazing.

yaii06

Item : Leica x2 black
Seller : blimey

blimey is nice guy , good transaction , very fast shiping , nice condition of Leica x2
hope to deal with u again ... Thanks

blimey

Item : Leica x2 black
Seller : Me
Buyer: yaii06

At first, I was worried about shipping to Thailand. I used EMS Global Express Mail and communicated with yaii06 at all times. After today, upon receiving the camera, I can say, yaii06 is safe to deal with.

mmbma

Re: A+++ for Victor Gogolak

Bought a Alpa TC 12 kit plus a 47mm lens from him. Super helpful throughout and over night shipping free of charge. Awesome seller

nandemofoto

Item : Canon 50/1.5 LTM
Seller : Me
Buyer: psy501

Fast payment, good communication, smooth intercontinental transaction.
Erik is a good guy to deal with, definitely recommended buyer.