The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

psy501

Item : Canon 50/1.5 LTM
Seller : nandemofoto
Buyer: me

..julian is a cool and friendly guy..the lens was in even better shape as i expected from the description..he also is a photographer with lots of experience so questions are easily answered..i just bought a second lens from him as the first deal was very smooth and really easy going..there are things you can get in japan for a reasonable price that are not easy to get at all in europe, so whenever i need some special lens or something else photographic, julian is the man i will get in contact with..highly recommended..dont miss his offers in the for sale thread..

zhangp

Bought Zeiss Biotar 1.5/75 lens from Vobluda (Martin). It was a very pleasant transaction. Martin, thank you very much for selling your wonderful lens to me!

margzzz

Item: Zeiss Planar 50/2
Seller: blimey

The lens is in perfect condition and arrived very quickly! And it was a great price, of course. Thank you so much again!

hunghang

Seller: Me
Buyer: DanielT74
Item: A lens

I sold DanielT74 a lens and the whole process was very pleasant - he is very responsive and upfront. Hope you enjoy the lens and look forward to dealing with you in the near future.

Hung

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Ken Meyers

I purchased an Alpagon 23HR from Ken and I have to say that it was a perfect transaction. Ken was very accommodating of my bonus schedule and held the lens for me even though he had another buyer ready to purchase immediately. I very much appreciate his integrity and I would HIGHLY recommend him as a seller. Ken also was also kind enough to assist me in picking up the lens and the bonus was that I had a most enjoyable dinner with him and his wife when I collected the lens.

Ken - thank you. The lens is superb and to say that I'm happy with it would be a gross understatement.

:thumbs:

V

Vivek

Buyer: Me

Seller: monza

I bought an OM 85/2 from Robert. This is perhaps the fastest transaction for me here. From listing a WTB advert to actually receiving the lens in hand!

Robert is trustworthy and reliable. Thank you! :)

Seller: ncc1701

Re: Epson R-D1 kit. Camera very well cared for, all items as described, pleasant and timely communication, well-packaged. Very positive experience for me. Thank you.

wilco23

Seller: nandemofoto (Julian)
Item: Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 180mm f4 close up lens (Nikon AiS mount)

Very accommodating person to deal with, nice communication, and super fast shipment. Above and beyond the call of duty!. Item as described in Excellent condition.

Thank you Julian!

nandemofoto

Item : Lanthar 180/4
Seller : Me
Buyer: wilco23

Fast payment, good communication, smooth international transaction.
Recommended buyer!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Item: Panny GH2

Buyer: moi

Seller: greypilgrim (we're all becoming greyer!)

Another perfect getDPI transaction for me. Thanks sincerely, Doug.

doobooloo

Seller: jstaben

Purchased a chrome Summilux Asph 50/1.4 from Jonathan. Couldn't be happier - great communication, fast shipping, careful packaging, and of course the item was exactly as described. Thanks for making it easy and thanks for the wonderful lens!

jstaben

Seller: me (jstaben)
Buyer: doobooloo (Doo Sik Lew)

Sold a chrome Summilux Asph 50/1.4 as above. Couldn't have gone smoother. Great buyer communication, feedback, and payment. Only problem is I miss the Summilux but that's the way it goes!

kmeyers

Seller:me
Buyer: Graham Welland

Sold a Alpa 23mm and a HPF Ring for an Alpa lens.

Graham is a great guy to do business with. Great communication. Easy to transact with. Even though we live some 500+ miles apart we were able to meet up and we had a great dinner talking photography and about Getdpi etc. Graham is a wonderful guy and and give him the highest marks.

V

Vivek

Seller: Me

Buyer Kit Laughlin

Sold a Panasonic 14/2.5 to Kit.

This was a very swift transaction. It has always been a pleasure to deal with Kit. Super! :thumbs:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: cronzero

Purchased a Rollei viewfinder for my 6008 i2. Arrived safe and sound and a very quick transaction and turn around. I'd happily trade with Aaron again.

anthonysemone

Buyer: anthony semone

Seller: nanthor (Bob(

Item: Fuji X-Pro1

Exactly as described :) Very, very well packed. Excellent communication. We cross-shipped with my Zeiss Zf.2 100/2MP and his Fuji. Effortless transaction. Bob is absolutely GTG. Thank you, Sir. tony