The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

jonoslack

Seller: me

Buyer: onaujee

Items: Leica Summilux 24mm

Juano was quick to pay, fast to communicate and a pleasure to deal with
Greatly Recommended. Thank You.

I hope you like the lens as much as I did, but use it much more often.

all the best

AdamJ

Buyer: t0Shihiro

Item: Carl Zeiss 45mm Planar for Contax G

Great communication, fast payment, highly recommended!

Thank you. :)

onaujee

Seller: jonoslack

Buyer: onaujee

Items: Leica Summilux 24mm

Jono is a great person to deal with and very honest. He shipped to me and got it 2 days! He even paid extra customs.... Thanks a lot Jono...

Don Libby

Buyer: Vincent Goetz
Item: Canon G12

Super smooth transaction. Another contributor to my mad money fund account :D

Don

Obelix

Seller: Ginko
Buyer: Me
Item: Summicron 35mm ASPH

Transacting between France and Singapore couldn't be smoother. Communications were fast and responsive and a deal was done within a few exchanges of emails. Thanks, Jean!

D

Deleted member 7792

Seller: Me

Buyer: wryphotography (Billy York)

Item: Phase One IQ180 with Value-Added Warranty

Billy was a pleasure to deal with. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. He the real deal. Thanks Billy!

kuujinbo

Buyer: menos
Item: Sankyo Kohki Komura 135mm f/2.8 LTM

Don't usually sell overseas because of shipping, extra cost to the buyer, etc, but it was an easy decision to sell the lens to Dirk, since he's very knowledgeable and a longtime, active member both here and at RFF. I actually had a long search for, and eventually found, a Canon 100mm/f2 LTM due in a great part to information I found on the Internet attributable to him. :)

Anyway, besides working out a quick agreement on overseas shipping, etc and fast payment, it was a pleasure getting to know him a little. I also got some great advice from him about some other things I was interested in for free to boot!

Thanks Dirk!

Steve Fines

Buyer: Guy Mancuso
Seller: Steve Fines

Item: a Nikon 50/1.4

He seemed a little sketchy, but emailed and paid quickly, so have to say he's probably a good guy to deal with.

Thanks! :D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Lol, yea I would watch that Mancuso character. :grin:

Steve is great to buy from just received my Nikon 50 1.4 g yesterday and looks to be in excellent condition. Give it a run today and AF tune it if need be.

Thanks again Steve

wryphotography

Seller: Me

Buyer: wryphotography (Billy York)

Billy was a pleasure to deal with. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. He the real deal. Thanks Billy!
Positive feedback for Joe.

Seller: Joe Colson

Joe was great, patient while i pulled together the funds. I spent a four day weekend shooting with the back this past weekend and it is flawless.
Thanks Joe!

etermes

Buyer: me
Seller: Jonas

Item: E-M5 and m4/3 lenses

I received all as described, very well packed, super quick shipment
He sent the parcel just a day after my international bank transfer payment,
amazing. super deal

A great thumb up your you
Thank you!

Jonas

Right back at you etermes (the post above):

I can put it this way; I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with Alberto [etermes] again, and that either as buyer or seller. Friendly conversation, correct, fast payment, all in all a very positive experience.

Well, Thank you.

menos

Buyer: menos

Don't usually sell overseas because of shipping, extra cost to the buyer, etc, but it was an easy decision to sell the lens to Dirk, since he's very knowledgeable and a longtime, active member both here and at RFF. I actually had a long search for, and eventually found, a Canon 100mm/f2 LTM due in a great part to information I found on the Internet attributable to him. :)

Anyway, besides working out a quick agreement on overseas shipping, etc and fast payment, it was a pleasure getting to know him a little. I also got some great advice from him about some other things I was interested in for free to boot!

Thanks Dirk!
I bought the item from Keith and it was a pleasure to deal with him!
Communication regarding the transaction was most professional and prompt.
Shipping was very fast and the lens was packed perfectly.
Everything was as described and Keith made sure to come back to me, asking how everything was.

I recommend Keith and would buy from him again anytime!

Seller: kuujinbo

menos

Seller: Joe Colson

Item: RRS monopod

Joe was very nice to deal with, communication was excellent, packaging professional and Joe shipped the item fast and reliably!
The monopod arrived in as new condition and I was most happy, to even receive it in time to shoot the Chinese F1 GP with it as a first check out of the gear.

I highly recommend to deal with Joe and would buy from him anytime again!

Thanks!

Fernando Alonso, winning the 2013 Chinese F1 Grand Prix with Joe's RSS monopod arriving perfectly in time:

F1 GP - Shanghai - Ferrari - Fernando Alonso by teknopunk.com, on Flickr

World Champion Sebastian Vettel, having a bad weekend, shot with Joe's RSS monopod @ 1/20sec 500mm:

F1 GP - Shanghai - Red Bull by teknopunk.com, on Flickr

kuujinbo

Seller: richardman
Item: 75 Summilux

Richard was a pleasure to deal with. A man of his word :clap: , fair, and flexible - he patiently allowed me to make payment three days after we agreed on the sale. The lens is BEAU--TI--FUL and I couldn't be happier!!!! :D:D:D:D

THANK YOU Richard!

V

Vivek

Seller: Kermaier

Bought some rare filters and a filter adapter from Ari (Kermaier). Everything arrived in top shape and as described. Reliable seller and highly recommended!

doobooloo

Buyer: doobooloo (me)
Seller: apsheng
Item: Titanium Cron 35 Asph

Purchased a 35 Cron Asph Titanium from Alan. Everything as described, and even when FedEx had trouble delivering the package for some reason, he was very helpful to follow up with them to make sure the package would be delivered properly. Thanks so much!

doobooloo

Buyer: doobooloo (me)
Seller: SKueh
Item: BP Cron 35 Asph, Chrome Cron 35 v4

Purchased two fine lenses from Sze-Han, great communication, fast shipping, overall a very pleasant transaction! Thanks for the lovely lenses!