The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

doobooloo

Buyer: doobooloo (me)
Seller: Anil Kalagatla
Item: Noctilux f/1 E60

Purchased a Noctilux from Anil, everything went great - even when I found out the lens would not focus correctly, Anil was kind enough to partially contribute for focus recalibration from DAG. Could not ask for a better outcome... Thanks!

Steve Fines

Buyer: me
Seller: Rich M

A Tamron 18-200 lens.

Quick communications and shipping. Lens arrived exactly as described. No worries here!

apsheng

Buyer: doobooloo (me)
Seller: apsheng
Item: Titanium Cron 35 Asph

Purchased a 35 Cron Asph Titanium from Alan. Everything as described, and even when FedEx had trouble delivering the package for some reason, he was very helpful to follow up with them to make sure the package would be delivered properly. Thanks so much!
Thanks DooSik for the kind words. You are certainly someone I would love to do business with again.
Thanks again,
Alan

SKueh

Seller: Me.
Buyer: doobooloo
Items: Two Leica M 35 Cron Asph
Sold These two lenses to Doosik. Very good communicator. Very smooth transaction and very pleasant to deal with.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Seller: engel001
Buyer: cindy flood
item: Sony Flash

I bought a Sony flash from Christopher. The transaction was very smooth. The excellent item arrived quickly. I recommend doing business with engel001.

Arjuna

Seller: ShiroKuro (Charles)
Buyer: Arjuna (Ross)
Item: Leica M8.2

Some minor post office issues, but we both persevered, and everything worked out fine.
Thanks Charles.

engel001

Seller: engel001
Buyer: Cindy flood
Item: Sony HVL60M Flash

Great transaction, instant payment and communication. Thank you! - Christopher

Buyer: doobooloo
Seller: Anil Kalagatla (me)
Item: Noctilux F/1.0

This was a great transaction. Doosik was a great communicator and made the payment promptly. He was great post-purchase as well and was very respectful in how he communicated his concern with the focusing issue and worked with me to resolve this issue. Highly recommended.

kuujinbo

Buyer: Irenaeus
Seller: me
Item: Sony RX1

Great working with Tom to negotiate a price we were both comfortable with. Fast payment - very smooth transaction.

Thanks Tom, enjoy the camera!

yaii06

Seller: HungHung
Buyer: Me
Item: 50 1.4 Pre asph Blackpaint

Hung is good seller , he help me for declare low cost for saving Tax , Lens is nice good optic and good codition , Recomend for international Buyer

Thanks
yaii06

hunghang

Seller: HungHung
Item: 50 1.4 Pre asph Blackpaint

Hung is good seller , he help me for declare low cost for saving Tax , Lens is nice good optic and good codition , Recomend for international Buyer

Thanks
yaii06
Likewise.

Buyer: yaii06
Seller: me (hunghang)
Item: 50mm lux bp

yaii006 was one of the most effortless buyer I have met. All questions asked properly and we came to an agreement with no hassles. Paid promptly. Could not have asked for a better transaction. Enjoy the new lens.

Highly recommended buyer.

Hung

Irenaeus

Seller: kuujinbo
Buyer: me, Irenaeus
Item: Sony RXI

Keith was a terrific guy to work with! His posts were thorough, friendly, transparent and extremely helpful. His invoicing with PayPal was very professional, even including a promise to refund any unused PayPal and shipping fees, which he kept, and which he also clearly itemized via PayPal for complete accountability. The camera arrived safely and had been safely packed with obvious care. I was impressed with everything about the transaction, have complete confidence in him and would definitely buy from him again!

vwvw

Seller: bsphotomac
Item: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM

Lens received better than his description. Very fast shipping. Great seller, highly recommended.

kuujinbo

Buyer: pgopinath
Item: X-Pro 1 Battery NP-W126

Quick and smooth transaction. Asked for my PayPal information and paid immediately. Great communication - Prabha even sent me a courtesy email to let me know the battery was delivered safely.

Thank you Prabha!

nokin

Purchased two lenses from bsphotomac. Excellent transaction and prices. Items arrived in new condition. Highly recommended and trusted seller.

Obelix

Item: Voigtlander viewfinder

Purchased the viewfinder from bsphotomac. Communications are prompt and delivery is fast! An excellent seller in this forum!

kuujinbo

Buyer: RF_Licks
Item: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm/f1.1

Great communication, quick payment, and smooth sale.

Thank you Joe - love the shot you posted today with the lens and your MM!