The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

sc_john

Buyer: me
Seller: woodleica
Item: Fuji X-e1 kit with 18-55 lens, 35mm 1.4 + Leica R/M adapters, leather case
Great communications, fast shipment, items all as described. I would't hesitate to buy from woodleica again.

Thanks Vinay!

woodleica

Seller: me
Buyer: sc_john
Item: Fuji X-e1 kit with 18-55 lens, 35mm 1.4 + Leica R/M adapters, leather case

Quick painless sale. John is a polite buyer, does prompt payment. Would work with again.

Thanks for the purchase John!

kuujinbo

Buyer: monkstown
Item: Fujifilm X-Pro 1

Great communication, fast payment, and smooth transaction. William was very patient and understanding while I worked out making sure overseas postage and shipping would work out and gave me time to check his references, which took an extra couple of days before we finalized the sale. I also somehow misplaced the original USB cable, and he generously accepted my apology.

Thank you William and enjoy the camera!

aerowing

Seller: bbrovold
Item: black Leica M6 body + thumb grip

Great and fast communications, quick and reliable shipment, items as described. I would gladly buy from bbrovold again.

Thanks Barry! Joe

power79

Buyer: Me
Seller: apsheng (Alan)
Item: Sony a900

Very accommodating person to deal with, great communication, fast shipment. I have made wire transfer. Camera as described in Excellent condition.

Thank you Alan :thumbs:

Photojazz

Seller: Photojazz (Doug)
Buyer: klhbeetle
Item: CV 50mm 1.2 lens for M

I sold CV 50mm 1.2 lens on Sunday evening 5/5/13. He was a good buyer, paid promptly upon being invoiced in paypal. I shipped Monday 5/6/13 and provided tracking for buyer. No problems here as seller.

Doug

engel001

Buyer: Ajaykay
Item: New 40mm Canon EOS pancake lens

Perfect transaction and communications. I can recommend without reservation.

- Christopher

klhbeetle

Seller: Photojazz (Doug)
Item CV 50mm 1.1 Lens for M

A++ Seller, shipped quickly, lens was well packed. Lens was in better condition than expected, Like-New condition, gorgeous. Would definitely recommend this seller.

Kahlil

woodleica

Seller: jimban
Item: Nikon D800e with extras

Jim had included even more items than stated in his sale which was a nice surprise when I got the camera. Shipped super fast. Great seller - I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks for a great kit Jim!

nokin

Seller: bsphotomac
Item: Canon 90mm TS-E

Item arrived quickly and in new condition. Great price. Quick responses to questions. Highly recommended seller.

Re: Positive Feedback nokin

Buyer: nokin
Seller: Me

Lynn, thanks so much. Bought three lens from me!
I would recommend Lynn every time.

Thanks

Seller: bsphotomac
Item: Canon Extension Tube EF25 II

Got my tube exactly as advertised. Easy transaction. Shipped promptly. Great seller.

jstaben

Buyer: gordon0803

Sold Noctilux f/1

Great buyer, great communication! Thanks for your transaction went perfect!

Chyn

Buyer: juan_amores

Item: Voigtländer Heliar 15/4.5 LTM

I'm also grateful for the smooth transaction, thanks to great communication and responsiveness on Juan's part.

V

Vivek

Seller: kdemas

Bought a P.C. Nikkor 105/2.5 from Ken. The lens is better than described.

Thank you for a very fast and reliable transaction! :)