The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

NotXorc

Seller: jlm
Buyer: me

Item: ImagePrint 8 License
Good communication and fast transaction. Would purchase again!

Seller: Rae Foto
Item: aus Jena 20/4
Perfect glasses,has some mechanical problems.(Should mentioned that).
but fixable. Over all it's a excellent lens.
Positive Feedback left.

Last edited:

latecomer

Seller: Alexandre Costa
Item: GRD III and accessories
The kit was in very good condition and Alexandre is an easy man to do business with. Thanks

jubbaa

Seller : Leicashot
Buyer : Me

Item : 35mm Summarit
Excellent , smooth transaction from Leicashot aka Kristian Dowling. Shipped from Oz to Shanghai.

James

Frits

Seller: Bruno
Buyer: Me
Item: Leica-M 50mm Summilux ASPH
Excellent, smooth transatlantic transaction (from UK to Canada).
Great communication, prompt follow up and nuke-proof packaging.

Gracias Bruno!

D&A

Seller: woodleica (Vinay)
Buyer: me, D&A (Dave)
Item: f-Stop Kenti Backpack

To simply say smooth transaction, great communication, item exactly as descriped and fast shipping just wouldn't do justice to this transaction. Vinay (woodleica) was truly a pleasure to deal with. One of the things that makes both Getdpi and woodleica (Vinay) so wonderfull to buy and sell from, is it's members. As much as the transaction, is always great to converse and share all things photographic while a transaction is in progress, which makes buying and selling that much more enjoyable.

Purchasing from woodleica (Vinay) was a pleasure and would do so again in a heartbeat. Highest recommendation all around!

Dave (D&A)

Seller: RDG
Item: 2 Leica lenses
Excellent as described,smooth transaction,Good communications,prompt processing I'm satisfied with the lenses.

woodleica

seller: me
Buyer: (D&A) Dave
Item: f-stop Kenti Backpack

I need to echo Dave's sentiments back. It was a real pleasure meeting and dealing with Dave and hope to again sometime in the future. Dave is a gracious buyer and filled with passion for photography and it was great chatting with him on various things besides the sale at hand.

Thanks for the great experience Dave!

Rangie

Buyer: kit laughlin

Seller: me

Item: Ricoh GXR body + EVF

Kit is a great buyer and a nice fellow, quick payment and quick email response. Thanks mate!

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
Seller: Simon (User ID: Rangie)
Item: Ricoh GXR A12-M

Simon is an excellent seller with fast shipping and smooth communication. Highest recommendation. Thank you and all the best!

westsdad

Seller: pesto

Items: Nikon 85mm f/1.4G Lens and a Nikon MC-30 Remote Cord.

Both were received in excellent working condition and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from pesto again.

pesto

Buyer: Westsdad
Seller: Me

Scott was a real pleasure to work with. He purchased a Nikon 85.. f/1.4 G lens and a cable release separately. Both transactions were completed quickly and easily.
Thank you Scott!

DAB.

sc_john

Seller: Gbealnz
Item: Fuji X-Pro1 body

Great to do business with. Item as described, superb communications, patient when I could not complete PayPal payment while traveling on business trip in China :(. Thanks Gary!!!

John

Gbealnz

Buyer: sc_john
Seller: Me
Item: Fuji X-Pro 1 body

A great transaction between John and myself. Thoroughly recommended. Thank you John.

Gary

JMSPhoto

Thumbs up to theflyer. I recommend him highly as both a buyer and seller. He is a fast payer/shipper. His professionalism and knowledge is excellent. I just bought his M8.2 / ZM 28 Biogon. Previously, a couple of years ago, he purchased my Canon 70-200 2.8 IS.

Thanks again.

neelin

Sony Nex7 & adapters & Sigma 19mm lens from Anil Kalagatla

Quickly shipped (US Priority Post) US > Canada. Arrived as expected in condition advertised.

Robert Wilson

JeffWarren

Seller: Jeff Warren
The GetDPI Photography Forums - View Profile: JeffWarren
Item: 4 x Zeiss ZF2 Lenses
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/46186-fs-zeiss-nikon-mount.html

Jeff is a real Gentlemen ! all items are as described, easy to deal with and also, a very nice, friendly person.
And likewise Sonny came over the house and we had a pleasant chat about collecting lenses cameras in general...Sonny has keept in touch and i am sure we will do business again. Great person to deal with just4fun/sonny

gshybrid

Seller: Robert Wright robertwright

Item

Robert sold me a Microtek 120tf Scanner
It was exactly as described and expertly packed for shipment. A real plus was Robert's willingness to walk me through setting it up. I highly recommend this seller.

Obelix

Seller: bsphotomac
Item: EF1.4x III Extender and EF400mm f5.6L

Purchased the the above items from bsphotomac. Communications are prompt and delivery is fast! Items arrived as described! This sums up 3 items in 2 months from the same seller. An excellent seller in this forum!