The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Me
Seller: mewanchuk

I bought a Zeiss ZM 50/1.5 C-Sonnar from Mark and he was a real pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Farnz

Seller: D&A
Buyer: Me

I bought Dave's silver chrome Voigtlander 28/1.9. Dave's communications were very good, he was very accommodating and he sent the lens when he said he would. The lens arrived today in superb condition and was as I'd expect it to be if bought new from a dealer. I highly recommend Dave and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Pete.

Last edited:

D&A

Buyer: Farnz (Pete)
Seller: Me..Dave (D&A)

Pete was the perfect buyer. Superb communication throughout the transaction, paid very promptly and since this was an overseas transaction, let me knew the moment the lens arrived at his destination and provided me with his thoughts on the lens he just purchased from me.

It truly doesn't get any easier or better than that. I would very much enjoy selling or buying from Pete anytime and he like some many here on GETdpi, is what makes this website among things so great. Thanks Pete!

Dave (D&A)

woodleica

Seller thrice(Dan)
Buyer me

I bought a leica 21mm super elmar from Dan. It was a super smooth transaction. Super fast shipping from Australia and item in great condition as described. Highly recommend Dan to anyone who purchases serious equipment requiring faith in the seller.

Thanks Dan!

atonce

Seller: eperet1986
Buyer: atonce
Item: used steel grey Leica M9 complete with accessories

eperet1986 is a nice and responsible seller.

eperet1986

Contacted & sold my used steel grey Leica M9 complete with accessories to Warwick (Yuen Chi Hung). He communicated well & paid quickly. The item was then packaged securely and shipped to HongKong. It arrived to him in good condition. Despite the sensor being dirty (which have been cleaned and payment was re-imbursed), he is satisfied with the item.

Would recommend him as a buyer.
Thank you kindly.

eperet1986 is a nice and responsible seller.

Charles2

nandemofoto - lens

FS: Canon 50/1.4 LTM * Canon 35/2 LTM * Super Rokkor 50/1. LTM * L-Hexanon 50/1.9 LTM

Lens arrived quickly, well packed, and as described.

vb_vmb

Seller : Jhoneaton 'JHON EATON"
buyer : me

Bought a 15mm F4.5 LTM Super Heliar from Jhon Eaton

very smooth deal and fast shipping, will buy again if he offers any item to my need

vinod bajpai
'vb_vmb'

johneaton

Seller: me
Buyer: Vinod (vb_vmb)

Vinod was a delight to work with, smooth transaction, prompt payer -- I would work with him again!

John.

johneaton

Buyer: me
Seller: Paul David

Very straightforward transaction, everything in excellent condition as described -- I would heartily recommend doing business with Paul.

Frits

Seller: me
Buyer: Raj (loupgarou)
Item Leica-M 90mm Elmarit-M
A very smooth and friendly transaction (from Canada to Australia).
Great communication and prompt follow up - first class in every way.
Thanks Raj!

newghost

Seller: thetooth (Timothy)
Buyer: me
Item: Leica Elmar-M 50mm f2.8

Smooth transaction. Everything as described! Definitely one of the good guys here!

Thanks, Ed

Spatty

Buyer: ME aka "Spatty"

Seller:gordon0803

Item: Leica M 240

Smooth transaction , great communication, fast delivery ( and some confusion from my part )
Thank you gordon0803

Sparky16

Buyer : Me
Seller : JIMBAN - James

Bought Nikon TC20-EIII from Jim, communication was great and shipping was very fast. Oh, item exactly as described, LN. Thanks!

cookedart

Buyer : Me
Seller: TLiu

Bought a 35mm Summilux ASPH in chrome, looked better in real life than the pictures, fast shipping and good response times.