The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Sarheat

Buyer : Me
Seller : Wattsie

Bought a chrome M7 from Jason, great seller, communication was perfect, shipped fast and the packing was Excellent, item received in described condition

Thank you Jason

wattsie

Seller : Wattsie

Bought a chrome M7 from Jason, great seller, communication was perfect, shipped fast and the packing was Excellent, item received in described condition

Thank you Jason
Fast payment and good communications. Great buyer. Thanks.

fotoism

Buyer: me
Seller: Robert Wright

Excellent communication, fast shipping, no-nonsense seller! Glad to do business with him.

Phil

bob338

Seller/Trade Partner: Moonshine(Aicha)
Buyer/Trade Partner: Bob338

Aicha and I traded lenses, she was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way.

Thank you!

Moonshine

Trade/buyer: Bob338
Trade/seller : Me

Bob and I traded a Leica lens and everything went smoothly. Bob is wonderful to deal with and I would recommend him highly :)

kuujinbo

Buyer: iskaII
Seller: me
Item: Sony NEX-6

Nice communication & immediate payment. Smooth transaction from start to finish. :)

Thank you, and enjoy the camera!

hindsketchup

Seller : nandemofoto

Item was perfect. Looked brand new as well in the packaging.
He is fast with the pm's and packing and shipping the item.
Would work with again A+

Sparky16

Seller : Snajczuk (Debbie)
Buyer : Me(Sparky16)

Bought Gitzo traveler pod with Markins Q3T ballhead from Debbie. Not only the items were better than described(they're almost NEW), shipping was extremely F-A-S-T. Will do business with Debbie without any second thought. Highly recommended, thanks!

gordon0803

Seller : jco611

Bought a M body from Juano. It's the first time I do transaction with wire transfer. And he proved himself to be a reliable seller. Highly recommended!

menos

Seller : bythewei

I bought a Contax lens hood from bythewei and everything was perfect!
Perfect communication, perfect transaction, perfect shipping, perfect packaging and the item as described. Highly recommended seller!

jco611

Buyer : gordon0803
Seller : me

Gordon paid quickly wire transfer and communication was excellent throughout. Would love to deal with again. Thanks

Frits

Seller: Guy (Guy Mancuso)
Buyer: Me
Item: Nikon SB-700

Smooth, friendly transaction of a like-new speed light. Great communication and fast follow up.
Thanks Guy!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Frits is a great buyer and more important one heck of a nice guy. Love doing business with members like this. Easy no issues and friendly.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Seller: Sun627 (Cheng)
Buyer me

Product RRS Pano Rail

Cheng is a great seller got out the pano rail immediately for me even a day earlier for my trip. Product in perfect condition as describes packed well and easy to deal with.

JamesJetel

Buyer: Me
Seller: Photorockies

Item: Rm3di Kit

Derek is great to deal with. Very up front, and communicative. Everything arrived and worked as described.