The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

bobbasheely

Seller: juliche
Item: lens
Comment: Great communications; item was shipped out quickly by registered mail and took 13 days to reach me (in SoCal) from Russia. No problems with customs. Item appears to be as described in the ad. All in all, a satisfactory experience! Thanks, Andre.

juliche

Seller: juliche
Item: lens
Comment: Great communications; item was shipped out quickly by registered mail and took 13 days to reach me (in SoCal) from Russia. No problems with customs. Item appears to be as described in the ad. All in all, a satisfactory experience! Thanks, Andre.
Buyer: bobbasheely
Thank you, Will! It was a pleasure to deal with you. Fast payment and great communication!

Bazwell

Seller: dseelig
Buyer: me

I bought a very nice Fogg bag from David. His communication was excellent and the item was as described. Very happy with this transaction!

jaree

Seller: JWW
Buyer: Jaree (me)
Item: Leica Vario-Elmar-R 80-200/4 Lens + APO Extender R 2x

Items shipped promptly and arrived from Hawaii to New Jersey in just 3 days. Both lens and APO extender in excellent condition. My Sony A7 is very happy to meet its new friends.

Eoin

Seller: Ting-Li Lin
Buyer: Me!
Item: Used RRS BH30

Perfect transaction with Ting-Li. Clear and prompt communication, quick shipping and delivery, Item as described. I am very happy and would have absolutely no hesitation dealing with Ting-Li again.

Ting-Li Lin

Buyer: Eoin
Item: RRS BH-30

It's a pleasure to deal with Eoin. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Seller: Ting-Li Lin
Buyer: Me!
Item: Used RRS BH30

Perfect transaction with Ting-Li. Clear and prompt communication, quick shipping and delivery, Item as described. I am very happy and would have absolutely no hesitation dealing with Ting-Li again.

mathomas

Seller: rdcny
Buyer: me
Item: Arca Swiss Z1 DP Ball Head

Seller did everything right (by my standards): no PayPal charges to me, included shipping, and shipped the item quickly.

Thanks!

rdcny

mathomas = Mike Thomas of Colorado purchased my Arca-Swiss ballhead in late February 2015. He paid immediately and was a pleasure to do business with. I thank him here - and recommend him 100% to anyone here on DPI.

CVickery

Seller: mewanchuk
Item: CV Ultron 21/2.8 ASPH

The lens was perfect, as described. Shipped quickly and great communication. Thanks Mark!

Seller: MikeEvangelist
Buyer: nikonfan82 (Me)
Item: Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G

Great communication, packaging, description. Would buy again from Mike. A+++ seller!
Thank you!

Seller: dwood
Buyer: nikonfan82 (Me)
Item: Sony FE 55/f1.8

Great communication and I received the product as described. Thanks for a pleasant transaction.

dwood

Buyer: nikonfan82

Item: Sony FE 55/1.8

Great communication between both of us, and everything went smoothly. Thanks, nikonfan82!

jon1902

Seller: Smoothjazz
Item: Leica X1.4 Mag

Great communication. Received the item as described. Would buy again from John. Many thanks

kim987s

Seller: Bruno
Item: Leica 90mm Macro Elmar in chrome

Buy with confidence from Bruno. I'm very pleased with the transaction.:thumbup:

cookedart

Seller: Bruno
Item: Leica 35mm Summicron IV Chrome

Item as described, well packed, good communication. Took a while to arrive through U.S. Customs, but would purchase from again.