The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Seller: Mr Gale

Wonderful condition camera was better than described ... shipped very quickly.

I am so pleased ...

5 STARS :clap:

Thanks again,

Bob

jamriman

Leica FLE 35mm 1.4

Seller: Me
Buyer:vb_vmb

Flawless transaction, 5 stars, fast pay, perfect communication. I wish all transactions were this easy!

vb_vmb

Leica 35mm F1.4 ASPH FLE

seller :Jamriman
buyer : me

A++++ seller, open and honest communication, very responsive. Shipped well packed and as described , received very Fast

have pleasure to deal with him in future

vinod

vb_vmb

Seller : drevil ( Mirko )

Bought : Leica MP 240 camera and leica 18mm lens from Drevil , item are as described and very smooth transaction

Buyer : vb_vmb ( vinod )

drevil

Staff member
Seller : drevil ( Mirko )

sold : Leica MP 240 camera and leica 18mm lens from me , quick and nice interaction and quick payment

Buyer : vb_vmb ( vinod )

CalBoy87

buyer: dweekie
seller: CalBoy87
item: Sony FE55
I had a pleasure of dealing with dweekie. Responsive and patient, he made the deal a breeze.
Thank you

Jonathan

Seller user name: claudefiddler
Item: Nikon D810

Very highly recommended seller. Claude was great to work with, the price was great and we got to speak for a while on the phone. He shipped promptly and provided tracking.

Do not hesitate buying from/selling to Claude.

claudefiddler

Thank you Jonathan. A pleasure working with you also.

Claude

Seller user name: claudefiddler
Item: Nikon D810

Very highly recommended seller. Claude was great to work with, the price was great and we got to speak for a while on the phone. He shipped promptly and provided tracking.

Do not hesitate buying from/selling to Claude.

CVickery

Member: PeterLeyenaar
Item: Leica T 11-23 lens
Comments: I bought Peter's lens and he was great to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks Peter

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Member: Jonathon Delacour
Item: Cosina Voigtländer 28/3.5
Buyer: me

Concise, accurate, friendly communication; the lens arrived looking like it had never been mounted and packed to survive a fall from Everest (or at least Half Dome!). An excellent transaction in every way. A very positive transaction for me. Kit Laughlin.

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
Member: Kit Laughlin
Seller: Jonathon Delacour (me)
A smooth and pleasurable transaction from beginning to end. I saw Kit's WTB ad for a CV Color-Skopar 28/3.5, which I had and was ready to sell. I PM'd Kit, he replied promptly, we agreed on a price, and he transferred the money to my bank account immediately. I posted the lens and, as soon as he received it, he sent an email to say it had arrived safely. I honestly can't imagine how the sale could have gone any better and, not only do I wholeheartedly recommend Kit as a buyer, I would purchase with confidence from him as well.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Member: Kit Laughlin
Seller: Jonathon Delacour (me)
A smooth and pleasurable transaction from beginning to end. I saw Kit's WTB ad for a CV Color-Skopar 28/3.5, which I had and was ready to sell. I PM'd Kit, he replied promptly, we agreed on a price, and he transferred the money to my bank account immediately. I posted the lens and, as soon as he received it, he sent an email to say it had arrived safely. I honestly can't imagine how the sale could have gone any better and, not only do I wholeheartedly recommend Kit as a buyer, I would purchase with confidence from him as well.

Can I add that Jonathon sent me a pic via his phone of the package at the Post Office? This is dotting the "I"s and crossing the "T"s; I so like this. I probably will be trading with JD again... :)

Thatspec

Member: Nanthor
Item: Rollei 4560 film back
Buyer: me

Fast and easy transaction with Bob, had the back two days after payment and couldn't be happier with it:clap:

Arjuna

Buyer: nanthor / Robert Nancarrow
Seller : myself: Arjuna / Ross Macdonald
Item : Sigma DP3

A very smooth transaction: quick and clear communication, including a message when it arrived.
I would be happy to sell or buy something with Bob again, anytime.

Ross Macdonald

Arjuna

Seller: sjg284 / Stephen Gomes
Buyer : myself: Arjuna / Ross Macdonald
Item : Artisan & Artist Black Silk Strap ACAM-306 (longer version)

A very smooth transaction: quick and clear communication, it arrived quickly, and looks as good as new.
I would be happy to sell or buy something with Steve again, anytime.

Ross Macdonald

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: JMaher

Purchased a pair of Nissin DI700a flashes and Air 1 commander from Jim. Absolutely no problems and very quick shipping. The package arrived with everything packed and very well protected with bubble wrap.

A+ seller. Would happily buy from Jim again.

Robert Campbell

Seller: Vivek

Buyer me

Lens: 75mm Apo Summicron M

Lens exactly as described. Arrived by courier, was very well packed.

Very easy to do business with Vivek, he can be unreservedly recommended.

Seller: ddanois (Derek Danois)

Item: Leica Summilux-M 28mm Asph

Highest praise for Derek. Quick responses, fast shipping, and a truly like-new lens.

--Mark

mjc

Seller: mewanchuk
Buyer: Me (mjc)

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He sold me a pristine Leica M8. Thanks Mark! I hope to work with you again!!!! - martin