The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

mewanchuk

Seller: mewanchuk
Buyer: mjc

I sold Martin a Leica M8--he was courteous and pleasant to work with. He paid quickly, and maintained good contact throughout. I would definitely deal with him again!

Thanks Martin,
Mark

V

Vivek

Seller: radovan_III

I bought a Zeiss filter from Radovan. It was delivered quickly and he went out of his way to ensure speedy delivery at extra cost. Item was as described.

I would highly recommend him as a reliable seller. :thumbs:

Overall, a pleasant transaction! :)

bowlachili

Seller: athimbleofdan

Item Bought from Seller: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 M-moumt

Met in Manhattan for face to face transaction after quick texting exchange--he is a really nice, honest, and punctual guy. Lens was exactly as described (no unpleasant surprises) and everything went off smoothly. Highly recommended and would have no hesitation dealing with him again.

Shac

seller: tylerallenmohr

Item bought: Nikon DP-11 metered finder

Excellent transaction. Great communication, item quickly shipped, and item description accurate (in fact it was better than I expected)

Overall I can highly recommend Tyler

gocchin

Buyer: iskaII

Seller: me

Item: Sony RX1 w/EVF and other accessories

Fantastic buyer, immediate payment and great communication.

Do not hesitate to do business with him!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

A note of thanks to Tom in Germany for the sale of his Nikon Df + lenses

Seller: paratom
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon Df + AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 G + semi-soft case + AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 G

Great prices, fast shipping and very carefully packed.
Lots of friendly communication and the items were in great shape, just as described.
As always with Tom a pleasant transaction all the way; highly recommended seller.
During the years I have bought several items from Tom and I would never hesitate to buy from him again.
Thanks a lot, Tom, for the good trades during the years :thumbup:
And also thank you to GetDPI for being such a great place to trade with confidence among the regular members :thumbup:
Kind regards
Steen

Charles2

Positive Feedback - BrettS

Bought a lens from BrettS. Good transaction. We built enough trust while working out the transaction that I suggested paying direct to cut out Paypal fee. Everything went well, and I am enjoying the lens.

Paratom

I sold some equipment to Steen and it was a pleasure to sell things to him.
Very nice communication and fast payment.

I also would like to thank that he sent me a great book as a present. Thank you very much!

Tom

A note of thanks to Tom in Germany for the sale of his Nikon Df + lenses

Seller: paratom
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon Df + AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 G + semi-soft case + AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 G

Great prices, fast shipping and very carefully packed.
Lots of friendly communication and the items were in great shape, just as described.
As always with Tom a pleasant transaction all the way; highly recommended seller.
During the years I have bought several items from Tom and I would never hesitate to buy from him again.
Thanks a lot, Tom, for the good trades during the years :thumbup:
And also thank you to GetDPI for being such a great place to trade with confidence among the regular members :thumbup:
Kind regards
Steen

Seller: thompsonkirk
Buyer: tehcarus
Item: Noctilux E58
A nice transaction for both of us, and he was very methodical about payment. A pleasure to do business with him.

ggibson

Seller: ggibson
Buyer: blessingx
Item:Sigma SD Quattro 30mm Kit

Did a local pickup sale, everything was easy. Welcome to GetDPI, Ric! :thumbup:

rollsman44

HL4x10BW Is a Honest and great person to deal with. I purchased the 645D and several Pentax 645 lenses from him. They arrived so well packed and they were even better than what was described. Thank you Hugo. Will purchase from you again. Dennis

Honus

I bought a Cambo RS-1200 from Robb Williamson [ Williamson Images ] . He was a real gentleman to deal with and the transaction went very smoothly. Highly recommended.

sc_john

Seller: dwood

Buyer: me (sc_john)

Item Purchased: Zeiss Milvus 2/35 Distagon

Comment: dwood was great to do business with. Timely & accurate communications, quick ship, very well packaged, item as described or better.

Thanks for a smooth transaction, Doug.

dwood

I recently sold a Zeiss Milvus lens to sc_john. The transaction was fast and all went smoothly. John was a pleasure to work with on this.

Thanks, John!

rfaspen

Seller: Phil / fotoism

Buyer: me / Jeff / rfaspen

Items: Two transactions:
1st: Visoflex focus mount, Bellows II 39mm adapter.
2nd: micro-Visoflex III

Both transactions were great. Shipping from Canada (to Oregon) was really quite fast, well-packed, and all gear was exactly as expected (and nice). Putting these to use now for macro work.

Thanks Phil.

fotoism

Seller: me (fotoism)
Buyer: Jeff (rfaspen)
Items: Visoflex housing, bellows, and adapters

Smooth transaction, excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much Jeff.

med

Seller: John / Smoothjazz

Buyer: me / Matt / med

Item(s): Alpa Sync Cord mk II and Alpa Sync module mk I.

John replied to my WTB ad (which was originally for a Kapture Group cable but was changed to an Alpa module after some research). After some back and forth he proposed a price that I was amenable to, and after receiving Payment the item was shipped promptly and extremely well packed. The items arrived via Fedex and were as described, and even included a bonus item (a DVD of Ansel Adams shooting)! Would not hesitate to do business with John again.

kinglang

Seller: yatlee

Buyer: me /kinglang

Item(s): Alpa Sync Cord mk and Alpa Sync module mk .

Smooth transaction, excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much yatlee.

Honus

Seller: Zhang / kinglang

Buyer: me / Robert / Honus

Item: SK 60/5.6 APO-Digitar XL in Cambo T/S mount

Very smooth transaction. Zhang provided accurate descriptions and photos and even provided a short movie clip of the lens in use. The price was negotiated quickly and fairly, then packaged well and shipped insured DHL. I would not hesitate to buy from Zhang again.