The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm assuming you mean for ads placed here by individuals and not commercial vendors?

If that's the case, I'll extend a big thumbs up for fotografz. The lens I purchased was 100% as advertised and has performed flawlessly since I received it. Highly recommended seller.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You can also talk of the vendors also. It's all good for everyone.

Personally I have had great transactions with Camera West, Dale labs, Popflash and Capture Integrations. My shopping spots and B&H of course.

JimCollum

another thumbs up for fotografz. bought a MF digital outfit from him, and transaction went better than anyone would expect. equipment has worked flawlessly since

thanks Marc!!! Love the gear

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I bought a Voigtlander 58mm lens and a D3 from Woody.:thumbs:
I made a trade with Don Hutton (M lenses).:thumbs:
I traded GX100 for a DLux3 with Jack.:thumbs:
I have done a few deals over the years with Guy. I recently bought his Nikon 105 macro lens.:thumbs:
I bought a Nikon 180 lens from Kurt.:thumbs:
I bought a Nikon zoom from Bob.:thumbs:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
It's been a pleasure to do business with the gentle GetDPI member keithG in UK.
Keith bought my Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/19 ROM lens.
We had a lot of good communication by telephone and emails, and I can highly recommend keithG as a safe buyer :thumbup:
/Steen

K

keithG

Purchased 19mm 2.8 lens from, Steen Bondo, lens was in great condition ( if not better than description ). Pleasure to do business with.
Highly recommended seller:thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction:clap:

keithG

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Jim Collum bought my Zeiss 100/2; it was a perfect transaction from my end, and excellent communication too. Thanks for a great transaction! Cheers to all, kL

V

Vivek

I would like to thank Bob for the sale of his PC-Nikkor 28mm. A pleasant transaction all the way!:)

Thanks also to Jack&Guy's forum!

kevin

:thumbs: Two thumbs up for Helen Hill. I bought her lens as a last-minute replacement to take on a trip and she really came thru. Thanks, Helen! :D

C

carbonmetrictree

Jim purchased my rolling Tenba case and sent a very quick money order to me with no hassles. He's a great guy!

C

carbonmetrictree

Same here for my Alpa Mamiya adaper plate, he did a huge favor for me by selling this separately!

Thanks Guy! :D

John Black

Seller: etrigan63
Item Sold: Zeiss 50/2 ZM & hood & IR filter.

Transaction went smoothly and quickly. The lens was mailed quickly, well packaged and looked as described. Great transaction. Thank you.

j. white

I recently had a great experience buying a Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH lens from Donald Hutton.

Our communication was excellent and the lens arrived just as described.

A

asabet

I bought a Nikon 24-70/2.8 and vertical grip from Brad Husick. He packed carefully, shipped quickly, and the stuff was in excellent condition as described. Thanks for a perfect transaction!

ShiroKuro

Purchased a Leica 21 mm Elmarit from Charleshoto ..... Great deal and perfect transaction...
Also picked up a Linhof Ball head from Guy Mancuso .... of course another perfect transaction and a great deal ..

Thanks again