The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Problem to place an AD

sun627

Got error message "Hi, You need to be a registered user to post Ads in this website. Please use the login link above.". I already login as a registered user. Is there anything I need to do to my account? Thanks!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Got error message "Hi, You need to be a registered user to post Ads in this website. Please use the login link above.". I already login as a registered user. Is there anything I need to do to my account? Thanks!
If you have logged on a long time ago and selected the "remember me" checkbox, then they system will not have synched your profile.
Try logging off then logging on.
thanks
-bob

DanS

I edited an ad I placed previously in B&S, but how do I actually rerun the ad? I see the message "This Ad is currently disabled until the Administrator approves it. Only you (the author) can see it." Do I receive a notification that it has been approved by the Administrator? What is the process?

Dan