The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Peartree Photo Positive feedback

TsurTriger

My studio is located in Israel and we use technical photography equipment that it is not a common system in our country, due to its high price and it requested knowledge of technical camera working methods. So I found it very hard to find used equipment for our system, or even to purchase a new accessories it can takes more than a month.

I was looking for accessories for the system we use in our studio. After I didn't pleased with what I found in B&H and other shops I use, I ask father Google to help me find my needs, then I found Peartree Photo website. At the first moment I was not sure if I want to buy from website/shop that I dont familiar with. But then I saw that they do accept Paypal, it makes me less worried (after all we are talking about equipment that costs thousands of dollars). I sent them mail and we started to communicated via Email for awhile. First, I explain our needs and what we have, and Andy and Lawrie both help me to focus on what they think I need and what is might be not a good choice for our use.

They serve me as like I was they only customer; personal service, very quick response, each mail is very well explained and they do not "save words" or try only make a sale. They really try to tailor it as best as they think to your used based on they experience. They save me a lot of time and money.

I was so pleased with the service I got and the lovely and professional assistance, after the first purchase, I completed additional 2 purchases for additional equipment that I needed. They became my first and highest priority shop (the first one that I contact when I need to purchase equipment) that I use today for my needs.

Highly recommended.