The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf AFI (AKA Rollei Hy6) And 80mm 2.0 Xenotar

I am selling an awesome, latest firmware, Leaf AFI which includes a Rolleiflex branded WLF, and 645 back with adapter. This camera shows the normal kind of wear you see to the rubberized coating, but it has NO stickiness. Every aspect of this camera is working 100%. The Hy6 platform is the last and best SLR medium format platform ever made in my opinion, and I can see a day when these go crazy in value.

For the time being, I am including as a kit, the Schneider 80mm 2.0 Xenotar, which you will see from the images is in fantastic condition. I purchased this lens from Rolleiflex(dot)us last year, and Eric can tell you he had it serviced just before the sale. It has been flawless for me in every aspect, including focusing action, shutter, and IQ. Just in case you don't know, this 80/2 is manual focus. Only the 80mm 2.8 is AF.

In addition, I'm including 5 batteries, a charger, a viewfinder overlay that shows croplines for 645 in vertical and horizontal, and an extra insert!

Before you ask, let me reiterate that there are no technical faults with this camera. In addition to that, you can still get them serviced by DW which is awesome. I am not getting out of the system, I merely upgraded to a Mod 2 with the 6x6 back, so I need to sell my current body, and didn't use the 2.0 Xenotar as much as I thought (I like AF).

I'd like $4000 shipped, USA only. I'll ship internationally, but the costs are on you and you have to pay via Squareup.

Ask nicely and I'll give you some free processing and scanning at my lab, Northeast Photographic!

DSC_0841.jpgDSC_0845.jpgDSC_0847.jpgDSC_0848.jpgDSC_0851.jpgDSC_0853.jpgDSC_0857.jpg