The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FRAUD ALERT Josh Casper & Diaz Guadalupe

drewharty

I posted a WTB Rodenstock HR Diagaron 100mm ad and had a response from joshcasper indicating his friend Diaz Guadalupe <[email protected]> had one to sell.

I corresponded with Diaz about the sale over several emails. He had knowledge about the lens and other related photographic equipment. I was suspect of the deal, but after talking with my credit card bank, I decided to play the odds and complete the sale. After I made the payment, Diaz Guadalupe has disappeared and stopped responding to emails. I am in the process of completing a charge back.

Joshcasper and DiazGuadalupe, or people using these names, had a scenario worked out and had very likely done this before.

Drew Harty