The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback for Dan Lindburg

B L

Dan, I cant thank enough for what you did for me.
When I noticed Dan's post I was not sure if I wanted a scanner. Almost a month and a half later I sent him a PM asking if it was still available..
....and it is a long story. Dan decided to ship it to me to try,buy and pay. He also advised it it wasnt operational then return it to him.
Luckily I had a Macbook Pro(2008) which I kept it as probably not worth selling. The result is the scanner is working perfectly with this old Macbook. Vuescan is the software I use but also looking for the original Minolta (dmg) software to try.
Please let me know if anybody has it.
Once again thanks to Dan.

danlindberg

Thank you for the positive feedback! That's the beauty of this particular forum, trusted members can do this without hesitation. Enjoy the scanner :salute: