The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

s.agar

I love the 5DII under these conditions. Evening mist over the Sacred Fish lake in Urfa/Turkey. F1.4 of course:

and a tourist couple with local traditional dresses:

Seyhun

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Uwe - been gone for a week but if you were talking about my Portland Head Lighthouse image, thank you very much, but alas it did have some PS work done to enhance a bit of what was already there. Mostly levels and saturation changes, some burning and dodging also. The more I shoot the 5D2 the more I like what I see, same with the 24-105L, which I really had mixed feelings for when I first got it...Best, Don

s.agar

Istanbul, people fishing over the Galata bridge. The bridge is located on the Golden Horn.

5DII with 70-200mm F/4 IS lens. "A" priority with F4.

RGoldman

Some images for the new food photography class I am teaching at PPSOP.com
These were a lot of fun to shoot. Canon 1DMKIV, 70-200mm + 20mm extension tube for the splash shots. 24-105mm for the wine.