The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

C

canon5dshooter

I've been interested in shooting bands at clubs lately. How about this one taken with the 5D and 100/2, ISO 1600, 1/40th at F2.

Don Libby

many normally associate me with only landscape images however I've been know to do other things. While my first love will always be landscape I will (very) occasionally work with people. This was shot a couple years ago with a Canon 1DsII ISO 100 and 45mm lens.

Don

DHart

My wife and I were playing around with some table top stuff tonight and this popped out!
Amaretto and strawberries. It was a fun evening. ;) 5D w/50 f/1.4

Last edited:

DHart

And one from yesterday... this dog is my best bud. "Harley" (Yeah, I ride! ;) )

5D with 85 f/1.8

In hindsight I could use a little more DOF, but I like how it directs to his soulful eyes.

Last edited:

DHart

A high ISO G9 snapshot while out on my first ride on this new bike. A 2010 H-D FLTRX (Road Glide Custom ~ black denim finish).