The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Arne Hvaring

Scott, thank you. And that last series of yours really made me chuckle, well seen!
Gary, agree about the 70-200/4 zoom, one of Canon's best. Great colours from the 5D.

Some recent shots. First two with the 100mm Macro IS L and D7, the last two with 1DsIII and 24mmL II and 17mm TS-E respectively.

pfigen

From a quick Saturday trip to the Salton Sea with my accordion playing girlfriend, Rockin' Gee Rabe, L.A.'s accordion diva - self proclaimed...

Scott G

Accordion Diva's are hard to find these days, you better hang on to that one!

Very cool picture -- the pose, colors, everything!

pfigen

Yes, Accordion Divas are few and far between, even in L.A. I happened to find her living right across the street from me. Almost the proverbial girl next door. Now we have thirteen of them squeezeboxes living with us. People seem to either love or hate the accordion. I love the instrument.

pesto

Here are a few of my recent captures, greatly croped; all with EOS 1Ds Mk III and various lenses: Frank was shot with a 135 2.0, the Kingfisher with a 500 IS, and the dragonfly with a 180macro

Last edited:

Helena

Because of paperwork (yearly taxes) and other stuff I haven't been out with the camera lately, but here's one from this winter. Taken here in Trondheim, in an area called Brattøra:

Tomorrow we'll be off to Amsterdam (I hope). Really look forward to that.

Scott G

If you believe the old adage "you are what you eat" then this next series will make perfect sense....:D

Breakfast of Champions :thumbup:

No idea where I am going, but at least it is the color of a Red Bull can

Broken Heart

Is that a really large satellite dish or a really small sports bar?

The only problem is that when the Breakfast of Champions wears off, you feel a lot like this :shocked:

S

Shelby Lewis

Some proofs from a recent catalog shoot...

5dii, 85/1.8

Cheers!