The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

pcunite

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Scotland (three weeks) including some of the islands. Maybe I'll post more later. All of these are taken with 5D + 35L.

Triumph GT6+:
Excellent, very film like I must say. Yet an improvement in all the right ways. Love it.

Helena

Thank you very much!

It's funny... On the other side of the road tons of people were lined up taking photos of a great landscape view, but when they saw me photographing this car at least 15 of them starting doing the same thing. :) So, I only got a couple of shots before the car was crowded with people posing etc..

Two from today... took a few hours off to shoot in an old auto graveyard in Texas. Both shot with the 28mm f/1.8 and the Canon 5DII. I'm enjoying doing BW conversions again. Love all the chrome on that old Chrysler.

RonSmith

I received my 5DII, my first full frame, from the Canon Loyalty Program on Friday, and took it out for a spin yesterday.

And, yes, apparently one can shoot birds in flight with the 5DII ...

danlindberg

Can I add yet another 'WOW' on this image? The softness of the water, the 3 ships in the distance, the processing. I love thought provoking images!
Thank you Ben :)

After a full days shooting this was the very last shot, before heading home. This turned out the best of the bunch and funny enough, this has happened several times. The very very last one is the keeper....:rolleyes:

Scott G

Been on a film binge for the past several months, there are some great posts here!

An abandoned rail car

An abandoned tunnel near the abandoned rail car. I think I have abandonment issues :shocked:

Scott G

Ben,

I used a Contax N 24-85 coverted by Conurus for Canon (and a little PP).

Helena,

Great photos, keep them coming!

Helena

Great series again Scott. You have so many neat locations to choose from, it seems.

A few photos with 50L at f/1.2: