The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Helena

Thanks Scott! I really enjoy your work. You have a great eye.

I wish more people would post in this thread. The Nikon thread is so lively and it'd be nice if our thread were too. Well, the only way to keep it alive is to post photos, so here are a few more (50L again). :) First snow:

RGoldman

An amanita shot in Acadia National Park last week with a Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 wide open on a Canon 1DMKIV w/12mm extension tube.

5D MKII 50mm f/1.4
Sunday morning, waiting for coffee. Deep Ellum, Texas at the All Good Cafe.

The All Good Cafe in Deep Ellum will be the setting for a new installment of "The Good Guys" (Fox TV) in the coming weeks. They are shutting the cafe down in the coming week, removing most of the current decorations to shoot the TV show.

Here's a link to the All Good Cafe's website: http://www.allgoodcafe.com/

Great place to eat, great prices as well.

R

Reproster

Hi!
6 days and no photos..wow it is toooo much waiting!
So one from me!

Martins

pfigen

While scouting El Matador State Beach for a CD cover shoot a few months ago, I came up with this - shot with a Canon 24mm T/S II. Finally had time today to work on it.

RGoldman

New addition to the family. He will be coming home in 10 days. Shot these at the breeders with the 1DMKIV and 70-200mm.

Ron

onesickpuppy

I'm new here.....found this thread......and figured I'd better get busy and post something.

Here's one from the local "gardens" and figured that I'd start this shot.

Comments and suggestions welcome

J

Jack Spratt

Here's three from the Palouse area of Washington State, where a large portion of the world's wheat comes from. Canon 5D, Canon 24-105mm L lens.

pfigen

Sometimes the location is not about the location. It just helps provide the inspiration. In this case, we were at The Salton Sea near Salton City Beach and the inspiration hit.

scho

Three shots from today with the 5D2 and 24-105L.

A plate full of color.

Weathered door on park building.

Trophies in boathouse window.