The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Hey guys..some serious work going on here.

I just looked at the last page. WOW stuff. Ustein, arild.

Steve's work just keeps on raising the bar for us.

I didn't believe there was life outside Nikon..live and learn as they say.:D

Really super work.:salute:
Exactly what I think! Great work Uwe, arlid, and Steve.

Steve: Particularly both portraits you posted at last are truly outstanding! :thumbs:

Mr.Gale

I had the pleasure of visiting the Painted Hill twice last summer, once in June and then again in July. What is interesting is on the July trip I noticed that there is now streaks down the side of the hills, starting at the top and flowing down the hills. Talking to Ranger Scott, it had rained VERY hard the day before causing the streaks. It will be interesting to see how long they last (?).

Gale
(Please excuse the over saturation, I have a problem going from ProPhoto to sRGB)

bensonga

Just playing around recently with my 7D, a macro lens (the inexpensive, but very capable, 50mm f2.5 "Compact Macro") and my old 420EX flash (with a Sto-Fen diffuser and in some cases, shot inside a Westcott "Digitent"). For these types of shots.....the 7D does a very good job.

Canon "swag" ($3)

Japanese Geisha ceramic doll