The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Steve: Again kudos to you: Each one ist better than the next! :thumbs::thumbs: Particularly like the last one and the elderly gentleman with the cigarette, distinct expressions - each kept just at the decisive moment.

shtarka1

Steve: Again kudos to you: Each one ist better than the next! :thumbs::thumbs: Particularly like the last one and the elderly gentleman with the cigarette, distinct expressions - each kept just at the decisive moment.
Hermann My Friend, Thanks So Much!!!!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
I had the pleasure of visiting the Painted Hill twice last summer, once in June and then again in July. What is interesting is on the July trip I noticed that there is now streaks down the side of the hills, starting at the top and flowing down the hills. Talking to Ranger Scott, it had rained VERY hard the day before causing the streaks. It will be interesting to see how long they last (?).

Gale
(Please excuse the over saturation, I have a problem going from ProPhoto to sRGB)

Stunning Gale!! Especially the last one.
Thanks for sharing.
Pramote

shtarka1

Thanks Steve!
Your B&W portraits are just amazing! I love the last one too.
Man, you are knocking it out of the park here Steve!! Did you get both the 1Ds___ and the 5dMKII?
Thanks Guy's! Lloyd, I Hated That 1Ds! Too Old & Small LCD. I Traded It In For The 5DMK2. Basically Got The Canon For The 85L II, 135L & 50L Lenses. Having Some Fun With It! Waiting For My D4 To Land!;) Thanks A Lot!