The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Steve: I'm utterly speechless. So I can only repeat my praise from a few days ago: Each one better than the next! And for my taste the last one even exceeds the others a tiny little bit ... :thumbs::thumbs:

(Just a thought: Would crop that one a bit at the top, but that's just me.)

shtarka1

Steve: I'm utterly speechless. So I can only repeat my praise from a few days ago: Each one better than the next! And for my taste the last one even exceeds the others a tiny little bit ... :thumbs::thumbs:

(Just a thought: Would crop that one a bit at the top, but that's just me.)
Thanks So Much Hermann! I Always Respect & Value Your Opinions & Critiques!

I Have This More Isolated Version As Well...

Thanks So Much Hermann! I Always Respect & Value Your Opinions & Critiques!

I Have This More Isolated Version As Well...
Steve: "You're the master, Steve!" Lloyd stated that very rightly some posts above. So both versions are outstanding. :thumbs::thumbs:

My personal favorite lies just in between though - as I said surely a matter of taste (a bit more concentration on the subjects than in the first one and more environment with the beautiful bokeh than in the second one). Others might call this an empty compromise. :)

Last edited: