The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

jusu

No, i didn't Jusu, I ordered the D4 & am thinking about the D800e. Not sure about the 5d 3 yet. You?
I´m keeping my 5dmk2 for now and waiting for phase one / leaf to drop prices :D :D

But thinking of chaning 5d to d4 for low light shooting. But i allways carry those ranger rx with me so light is never problem.

etrigan63

For my ballet stuff, the D800/D800E won't cut it, but after reading the manual of the 5DMk3, I am convinced that this is the way to go for me. Now i have to figure out how to raise the cash as I no longer have plastic of any real value.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
To a man with a 10 stop filter, all the world is a... er.. skating rink? No, that's stupid.

1DsII with 24-105/4. The light was VERY flat.

and a crop

:ROTFL:

Best,

Matt