The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

shtarka1

Did you cancel your order on d800/d4?
I Cancelled My D800 Order With B&H. I Was Number 10 To The 10th Power In Line! I Was On FM & Someone Posted The 5D 3 In Stock At Adorama, So I Pounced On It! Still Waiting For My D4 To Come In. I'll Keep That.
And The Madness Continues........:loco::D

Kirmo

I had a split second to take this picture. I set everything before raising my camera. She turned away when heared my camera shutter clicking. So only one picture of this sofisticated Chinese lady.

1Ds III 24-105 set at 47mm f 13 1/60 ISO 400

Kirmo

5DMk ii, 200 2.8Lii
Steve: Particularly like the highly focused expression of the gambler, the reflections of the board and the tokens in the glasses and the tight (i.e. perfect IMO) cropping/framing, great PP too. :clap:

Why all the whispering?...

Congratulations Steve...may you enjoy it in good health and good fortune.
Big + x on that! :) Enjoy and please keep on sharing the results with us.

Get Out!

5D2, 200 2.8L2
Once more you captured the decisive moment, great presentation as usual! :thumbs:

shtarka1

Steve: Particularly like the highly focused expression of the gambler, the reflections of the board and the tokens in the glasses and the tight (i.e. perfect IMO) cropping/framing, great PP too. :clap:

Big + x on that! :) Enjoy and please keep on sharing the results with us.

Once more you captured the decisive moment, great presentation as usual! :thumbs:
Hermann, Very Nice To Hear From You My Friend! Danke! Danke! Thank You!