The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Don Libby

I haven't visited here in quite some time since I shoot medium format. Sandy, my wife and shooting partner however uses a 1DsIII. Here's a couple quick images from the other day.

1DsIII, 24-70mm f/4.5 ISO50 and either 1/200 or 1/160. Processed in CS6.

bensonga

Canon 1D Mark II. No video, 8 years old, only 8 megapixels....but still capable of producing good images.

1D2 and 135mm f2L lens

tbhv55

Canon 1D Mark II. No video, 8 years old, only 8 megapixels....but still capable of producing good images.
Yes, I had a 1D2, but I let it go about 18 months ago. I decided - after some soul-searching - to keep my 5D (original)... but it was a close call.

When I look back at some of the images that I got with it, I'm still impressed - even though the 1D2 is (supposedly) completely out of date.

It is an excellent tool - if a little on the large/heavy side. At least one doesn't need to worry about fragility with the 1D2...!