The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

bensonga

Here's one of my shots from the Iditarod Sled Dog race ceremonial start in Anchorage today. Shot with the 1DX and 70-200/2.8L II lens. This was one of the shots which didn't have a vertical banding problem.

Gary

bensonga

Absolutely no problems with banding or anything else using my 10 year old 1D Mark II and 24-70/2.8L lens today. It would be nice to have more than 8 megapixels however.

Gary

bensonga

For many Anchorage residents, the ceremonial start of the Iditarod is a great time to party....especially on a sunny winter day with mild temps (mid 30s F).

Gary

Canon 1DX and 70-200/2.8L II lens

Nathan W. Lediard

On my way home from a commercial shoot that went on late into the night I was greeted by this sight, so i jumped out of my car and got som shots with the blad, but then I decided to make a fun shot... Northern lights selfy!

EOS1Dx 16-35 f2.8LII @ f4 iso 400 20 seconds flash on 2nd curtain.

bensonga

Last of my pics from the Anchorage start of the Iditarod sled dog race.

Anchorage was the easy part for the mushers. Day 3 of the race for most mushers was brutal. Ice and open water on the trail thru the Dalzell Gorge and almost no snow on the trail thru the Farewell Burn. Many of the experienced mushers said the trail conditions were the worst they had ever seen.

Pictures here.
http://www.adn.com/2014/03/05/3356692/2014-iditarod-day-3.html

Canon 1D Mark II and 24-70 f2.8L lens

peterb

After a long, cold and dreary winter finally an opportunity to use my new 6D and Sigma 35mm A. Enjoy!

Bokelicious.

Pink canopy.

Jeff memorial from afar.

Professional

Some shots from today soccer game of my town team, all done with 1DX + EF 300mm f2.8 IS mk1, 1/1000, f2.8, iso 1600.