The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

kevinparis

just a couple from a recent very short trip to Cairo... forgive the noise... camera was set to 1600

K

Last edited:

Arne Hvaring

Some recent shots with the 5DII. IQ seems at least on par with 1DsIII, LCD best I've ever seen, focusing screen so-so, new ordered.

Last edited:
H

Hoang

Here's some canon architectural fun :)

canon 20d . tokina 12-24 f/4 . 12mm
iso 100 . f/11.0 hdr

H

Hoang

Hi Hoang, no image(es) showing I'm afraid. Reposting perhaps?
Hmm, that is odd. They are hosted by deviantart and should work. Here's the same photo, but I uploaded on my imageshack account. Hopefully it works.

Here's some canon architectural fun

ucilangstonlibraryrooft.jpg
canon 20d . tokina 12-24 f/4 . 12mm
iso 100 . f/11.0 hdr

bensonga

Some great images since I last visited this thread. Here's one I took this weekend of the ice flows in Ship Creek. I was actually intent on finishing off a roll of film in my Nikon F3HP, but had to have a little immediate gratification from the 40D too. 17-85mm EF-S lens....which isn't half bad. At about 24mm, hand held.

BW and color versions....take your pick.

Gary
Alaska

Last edited:

Arne Hvaring

Hi Alexander, some excellent shots from Iceland. Second one looks like a water-colour, how did you manage that?

Here's a recent shot with the 5D2 and 70-200.

Last edited: