The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

photo-bowman

Shot on my last trip to Ireland in north Co. Donegal
I have had some fantastic days up there.... been very lucky with the weather.

Canon 1Dx on the EF 24-105L

_I4Q07875.jpg

Thorkil

Rohit, I must admit, I really is a fan of your work. Several reasons for that: first the simple fact that you just get so close on, then of course also the very aesthetic motives, and last but not least your colour-shaping which just takes me.
Best regards and encouragements Thorkil

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Rohit, I must admit, I really is a fan of your work. Several reasons for that: first the simple fact that you just get so close on, then of course also the very aesthetic motives, and last but not least your colour-shaping which just takes me.
+1 :thumbs:

Satrycon

thank you...i think the SR is great..plenty of color range too :)