The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon T3/T3i - 1100D/600D

ustein

Contributing Editor
>The 24-105 does not balance at all well on such a small camera and the lens dominates.

True, but has never been a problem for me. Used the 550D a lot. The main reason I use now more the GH2 is that we also own the AF100 pro video camera and it shares the lenses with the GH2.

>In fact for (not) inconspicuous street shooting, all people will see is the lens

Very tue. GF1 with 20mm is much better here.

M

mathew_kevin

Together with the Rebel T3i / EOS 600D , Canon has announced Rebel T3 / EOS 1100D the new entry-level DSLR. It works as the Rebel T3i / EOS 600D with a CMOS sensor in APS-C format. It has also has a Live View mode, where you see the theme live on the 2.7 inch LCD preview monitor.

you might check I have list out some detail specifications of the Canon T3/EOS 1100D Camera here