The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EOS 650D

V

Vivek

This is an interesting item in the EOS lineup.

Swivel LCD screen and the PDAF (from the sensor) with liveview- if these two features are present in the rumored mirrorless Canon camera, I will be delighted. :)

J

justintkatz

I am super excited too. It has a hybrid CMOS sensor model with DIGIC 5 processor! Plus a Clear View LCD II that is indeed touch screen. I also like that it contains an integrated speedlite transmitter, which is really fantastic for shooters that use on camera flash or TTL shooting.

hot

I have some Canons (last 550D) but do not need 600D or 650D - even both have aaaat laaaaast swivel display (touch is for me not necessary)

Canon sure will bring mirrorless cameras ... perhaps 2019 or 2025 ?

M

Moreorless

I have some Canons (last 550D) but do not need 600D or 650D - even both have aaaat laaaaast swivel display (touch is for me not necessary)

Canon sure will bring mirrorless cameras ... perhaps 2019 or 2025 ?
Quite shortly if rumours are to be believed, I'd guess that the on sensor phase AF on the 650D is probabley a byproduct of the design we will see on a mirrorless.