The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Diglloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

pophoto

His website is very good, enough to keep any enthusiast busy, however, he has recently been having a hard time with his Canon cameras. It's quite clear from his blog alone. While no DSLR is perfect, and real world individual use differs, my personal experiences differs from his. Otherwise quite enjoyable reading!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Admin note: This same question has appeared in 3 separate forums and has generated some controversy in at least one, so I am closing all 3 down. I understand and respect everybody's stance on this one -- the phrasing of the OP's question does bring up the concerns mentioned, and it did generate some snarky responses. But snarky falls short of rude and why I let it ride. However, at this juncture I am going to close all 3 threads before they head further off course. Thanks to all who have participated so far, and let's wait for the OP to gain some traction and hopefully rephrase a single new question should he desire more information than already supplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.