Site Sponsors

Thread: Diglloyd

Post Thanks / Like

Diglloyd

Any opinions on Lloyd Chambers and his website?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Diglloyd

It Rocks.. Very well thought out, very comprehensive.

Post Thanks / Like

His website is very good, enough to keep any enthusiast busy, however, he has recently been having a hard time with his Canon cameras. It's quite clear from his blog alone. While no DSLR is perfect, and real world individual use differs, my personal experiences differs from his. Otherwise quite enjoyable reading!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Admin note: This same question has appeared in 3 separate forums and has generated some controversy in at least one, so I am closing all 3 down. I understand and respect everybody's stance on this one -- the phrasing of the OP's question does bring up the concerns mentioned, and it did generate some snarky responses. But snarky falls short of rude and why I let it ride. However, at this juncture I am going to close all 3 threads before they head further off course. Thanks to all who have participated so far, and let's wait for the OP to gain some traction and hopefully rephrase a single new question should he desire more information than already supplied.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."