The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold and re bought a 1dsmk111

dseelig

well I sold my 1ds mk111 and after 6 weeks or so could not live with just a 5dmk11 for full frame and rebought another 1ds mk111. I got a great deal but after this week when I get a m9 I will be seriously broke. Some things you have to have to do your work . David

nostatic

What are you assuming the M9 price to be? My local shop is betting north of $10K. I'm interested in the X1 as my plan is to have small sensor, u4/3 and FF. Thankfully I don't have to shoot for my supper very often, so dueling FF bodies would be overkill in my case.

Today I put a deposit on 5Dmk2 w/24-105/f4. They are not in stock anywhere...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I actually understand both parts 100% -- :thumbs:

Congrats,

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I understand,
As your 1ds mkIII buyer and an owner of a 5DmkII I understand too,
but I doubt if I will buy the M9
we will see
-bob

Last edited:

dseelig

No the exact same body Bob has that. the canons are for my supper the leica for my soul. M9 around 7700 or so hoping for less if it is 10 grand might sell my 5d mk11 . Any rich guys want to adopt an aging orphan??? LOL David