The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nice landscape spots in France & Spain

D

drmytan

I will travel from KL to Paris in March next year. I won't spend too much time in Paris as l have been there. My interest is landscape shooting. Can anyone recommend me a few nice places in France for the landscape shooting that are easily accessible. Also l plan to travel from France across to Spain to visit some places. Your advise is much appreciated. :confused:

Lisa

For landscape photography, I highly recommend Brittany, which isn't far from Paris by train. (However, once you're in Brittany the most convenient way to get around is to rent a car.) The stone age megaliths (large sculpted stones) are all over the landscape there, and make for some interesting, atmospheric and unique landscape photos. An example:
http://www.stanford.edu/~melkor/lisa_pictures/large_jpg/WEurope/NFrance30.html

It's also close to Mont St. Michel, which is a famous spot to photograph (and rightly so).

Lisa

D

drmytan

Thank so much Lisa for your information. I'll mark it down in my book.