The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Namibia, Africa

Roel

Hi there

I recently had the privilege of visiting Namibia, Africa. It is not a place you hear too much about yet it is somewhere I have wanted to visit for a long time. The people are really lovely and the country is just beautiful. There is also plenty of game so if you are into wildlife photography, you will be in heaven.

If you are interested in reading about my entire journey (plus a few travel and equipment tips if you ever want to travel there), you are welcome to check out my travelogue:

http://holyfstop.blogspot.com/2011/10/namibia-africa-part-7-index-and-final.html

Hope you get a chance to visit ... it is totally worth the effort and money to go there!

Ben Rubinstein

Some absolutely incredible pictures on the website, wish they were named so I could mention the ones which really jump out at me and just in general, for a visit you came away with a very high number of not only keepers but portfolio images.

fotografz

Thank you for the interesting read and photos. You are blessed to see such beauty, record some of it, and tell us of your adventures with the people and land of Namibia.

-Marc

frontosa

Workshop Member
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading through your travelogue. Well written and very detailed.

Gerry