The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3 or 4 day photo trip starting from Houston USA

ndwgolf

Guy's

I will be in Houston from the 17th to the 23rd October and want to stop over for 3 or 4 days to get in some photography. I am initially thinking Cuba but wondered if any of our American friends or anybody really have any other ideas..............I enjoy street and Landscape photography.
I just looked online and cant find flights out of Houston to Cuba I guess due to the embargo...........
Anyway I also looked at Yosemite national park but that's a 4 hour flight plus a 4 hour drive and accommodation in the park is frigging expensive, so really needing some local knowledge on what and how to shoot that park (for those that know me I like to drive shoot drive shoot again).

3 years ago I went to New Orleans after a similar trip and had a fantastic time there but I have done that now so want to try somewhere else.

Another idea seeing as I don't mind driving is to rent a car in Houston and drive shot drive shoot and drive some more maybe someone can recommend a 4 day round trip with photography in mind

As always any tips or advice will be much appreciated

robinsmith

3-4 day photography event is addition to an fun activity along with polishing skills.All the people of USA looking to participate in such events being organised at USA can take help of Juztevent.I personally love to participate in such events and would love to see geat number of participation from people across globe.

bab

You should look into New Mexico not to far and the temperatures right now are mild. Fall colors just starting up north though in the Rockies if I had three days to shoot that’s were I’d be going.