The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Best photo locations in Athens, Greece? Also, any underwater location?

haring

What are the best photo locations in and around Athens, Greece? I will be shooting a wedding there and I would like to take some cool photos with the bride and groom!
Have you ever been there? What location was you favorite? Do you have any photos you can show us?

Also, any great underwater photo location close to Athens? Any islands which is easy to get to? I would love to have crystal clear water... I would like to take the couple underwater and make some cool underwater portraits....

Thanks so much!

haring

Update. I am here in Greece. They are really strict at Acropolis. I was there yesterday evening. You can only take photos as a "tourist". They mean it! :) I don't think it will work out there...