The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaving on a jet plane...

rayyan

The when is to be finalized:shocked:

The route has been planned. Chasing the autumn foliage 2015 in the USA.
Home to JFK. I want a break in-between. My wife does not. But she wants to fly with me. Non-stop is a long flight for me. So the flight/s are still being discussed.

A few days in the Catskills, a trip to Boston, back to Princeton and I am on the road.
Minus my wife. She goes onto O'Hare and then to Canada. I am going South.
To savor the autumn foliage. And the Southern hospitality.

From NJ across into PA. Onto VA to hit the Skyline drive. Moving down South across VA along the Blue Ridge Pathway. I know very touristy. But that is where to see the foliage.
Then into South NC. Cross into TN and the Smokey Mountains. I might go further South. Depends on the dates we arrive and the Foliage Network patterns across the South.

Return via I-81N. Meet up with the wife. A few romantic days in NY. Visit that camera place on ninth avenue. See what the Zeiss Milvus is all about.

JFK to home.

This is in the bag..I have to use the tripods sometime!!

The gentleman in the photo is there just to help me with some dof calculations. The owl stays home.

All suggestions are welcome.

p.s. Lens rentals shall have a Nikon lens waiting for me at the Fedex in NJ.