The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Paris, St. Petersburg and Moscow in May

cam

bob -- you make me miss Paris! it's always lovely to see photos of sights i see often, but never take (i get distracted).

and your photo of the first tutu is exceptional! i'd love to see it in black and white.

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Bob - lucky man, beautiful shots, and family, miss Paris, was there 2 summers ago and wife is pushing to go back, kind of hard to take bad shots there, hehe. Your 2 yr old grand daughter is just too cute. Love to see more shots of your trip as it unfolds, looking forward to it, never been to Russia. All the Best, Don

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Don
The granddaughter is past "baby" stage and is becoming quite cunning, just like her mother.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Motorcyclist Down

This fellow was hit and run by an auto in St. Petersburg.
I went to his aid but was shooed away. His femur was clearly broken just above the knee.
They flagged down a taxi to take him to a clinic. No 911 service or ambulance type services were evident.
View attachment 18293
-bob

O

Oxide Blu

Bob - you might enjoy this movie, filmed in the Russian State Hermitage Museum in a single take -- all 99-mins of it. Won several awards.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318034/

I haven't seen it yet, it's on my list of movies for when I get a chance.

A

affoche09

Paris St Petersburg and Moscow in May

Paris Hilton is like Olivia Saint.... pretty spaced out... I met her once and she said... hey crudwell give me a break....